No announcement yet.

Identify this episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are across the international date line. It is Sunday here. Actually Monday just started (it's one minute after midnight). Going to bed.

But no I was not online the whole day. My girlfriend and I spent most of the day and evening catching pokemon including a trip to the park.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      You are across the international date line. It is Sunday here. Actually Monday just started (it's one minute after midnight). Going to bed.

But no I was not online the whole day. My girlfriend and I spent most of the day and evening catching pokemon including a trip to the park.
      It's Monday where I live (New South Wales)

You do Pokemon? I've always wanted to try it but I have trauma from the thousand headaches I'd get because of the trading kids screaming 2 years ago. my bully liked pokemon ):

A trip to the park.. I recall you saying its a good idea to stay inside in this weather hmm
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

We stayed inside an air conditioned car.

We play Pokemon Go on our smartphones. You catch pokes out in the real world, the app uses GPS to map the real world to the game. The map in the game is the actual map of where you are. You can look at it in YouTube if you want to see what it's like. It's not like the handheld old Pokemon games that people played on GameBoys or whatever they were. Where you are in real life at any given moment plays a big role in the game.

Comment

We stayed inside an air conditioned car.

We play Pokemon Go on our smartphones. You catch pokes out in the real world, the app uses GPS to map the real world to the game. The map in the game is the actual map of where you are. You can look at it in YouTube if you want to see what it's like. It's not like the handheld old Pokemon games that people played on GameBoys or whatever they were. Where you are in real life at any given moment plays a big role in the game.
          Oh!! That really sounds cool. I'll try it in 2 years (when i get a phone)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	stephkip.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	190403

Comment

BoredJedi plays too. He made a nice shoop for it.

Name:	image_9600.png
Views:	103
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	190405

Comment

BoredJedi plays too. He made a nice shoop for it.

Name:	image_9600.png
Views:	103
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	190405
                Stepher, I choose you!

Comment

Working...
                X