Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a LEGIT map of LazyTown?

Re: LazyPics

There is actually a LEGIT map of LazyTown somebody made here on this forum, excellent for a game...you can find it HERE

Originally posted by ooozmin
    There is actually a LEGIT map of LazyTown somebody made here on this forum, excellent for a game...you can find it HERE
    Yeah, but the text not really accurate. Stingy's house is No. 15

11: Shops:
    This is a street with 8 buildings in it. It's never mentioned what these buildings are but from the signs on them I assume they include:
    - a bakery(there's a big pretzel sign on the front)
    - a fast-food joint (hamburger and fries signs). This has two entrances so I'm counting it as two buildings.
    - a toy store(a sign with a triangle, circle, and square on it)

There's also a building with a big ice cream cone, one with a soda bottle, one with what looks like a planet on top(if I had to guess I'd say this is a diner), and a small building with no signs at all, which I guess is just a house.

12: This is a building with a curved yellow roof and big windows. There's a large soccer ball that hangs on a corner of the roof. So I guess this is an indoor gym.

13: In the earlier episodes this was clearly a supermarket or vegetable store. The massive sign can't be missed. However it was later replaced by a building with a different-coloured roof and no sign, and I haven't seen a clear enough shot of it since. Maybe it still serves the same purpose, but it's impossible to tell. Perhaps the vegetable store went out of business because everyone just picks fruit from trees and they have their own vegetable crop :p

14: This pink house next door to the Mayor's stands out from the other random background buildings, so it seems it's special, but AFAIK we have never heard who lives there. It could be Trixie, but that's no more than a wild guess because she's the only character left.

15: Who lives here? They must be pretty rich to own the largest piece of land in Lazytown, on a hill with a big fence around it.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Here's another view of the town that I scanned from the magazine:
      (click for larger version)

Comment

you guys are awesome

Comment

Working...
        X