Can You Guys Make Me Pictures Of All Of The LazyTown Live Events

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bryanmartin533
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    • Aug 2026
    • 34

    #1

    Can You Guys Make Me Pictures Of All Of The LazyTown Live Events

    Chuft LazyPooky Boredjedi Will You Guys Make Me A Zip File Of Pictures Of All The LazyTown Live Events
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8067

    #2
    Originally posted by Bryanmartin533
    Chuft LazyPooky Boredjedi Will You Guys Make Me A Zip File Of Pictures Of All The LazyTown Live Events
    The pictures are at the LazyTown Gallery

    https://pictures.lazytown.eu/lazytown-live-shows/
    Magnรบs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    • BRBFBI
      The Long Arm of the Law
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 14 - Sportscandy
      • Oct 2023
      • 344

      #3
      I guess I'll take this opportunity to say something I've thought for a while. I wish that the photos in the albums archived here were originals and not modified or upscaled in any way.

      Inevitably AI upscaling will get much better, but whenever a photo is upscaled data is lost and artifacts are introduced. If you upscale an upscale it compounds. I think it's important to preserve the original photos so that we have the most data to work with in the future, and also so everyone can use them to their taste, whether that be viewing the (in some cases almost unusably tiny) originals or using whatever software they want to upscale them.

      I personally would love to have access to the originals for my collection. The AI upscaled ones aren't to my taste and I don't download them.

      I really appreciate all that you do to archive LazyTown, Pooky, so this isn't a criticism, just my opinion.

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8067

        #4
        Originally posted by BRBFBI
        I guess I'll take this opportunity to say something I've thought for a while. I wish that the photos in the albums archived here were originals and not modified or upscaled in any way.
        I know itโ€™s not ideal, but the photos in de LazyTown Gallery give an impression of the original photos. It creates a more cohesive look when all the photos share the same resolution (or height). They weren't posted with the intention of being downloaded - quite the opposite, aside from the AI imperfections, they also feature a logo in the bottom-right corner. I promised to share the originals but I hadn't come to that yet.
        Last edited by LazyPooky; 3 October 2026, 20:19. Reason: changed aspect ratio to resolution.
        Magnรบs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment


        • Bryanmartin533
          Bryanmartin533 commented
          Editing a comment
          LazyPooky Can You Maybe Share The Originals In A Zip File
      • BRBFBI
        The Long Arm of the Law
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 14 - Sportscandy
        • Oct 2023
        • 344

        #5
        Ah, okay.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Steph101.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	3,5 KB
ID:	215947

        Comment

        • chuft
          Stepher
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          MODERATOR
          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
          • Dec 2007
          • 5053

          #6
          Not sure what aspect ratio has to do with resolution/upscaling.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

          Comment


          • LazyPooky
            LazyPooky commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant the same resolution, or same height for that matter.
            The fault lies with the translator, although I had to re-check before posting.
        • Bryanmartin533
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 6 - Stingy Poster
          • Aug 2026
          • 34

          #7
          I Want To See The Original Photos No AI Upscale

          Comment

          Working...