Interview with LazyTown fans: member LAJMS123
Questions by member Frances

1. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?
I got interested like most kids did, I was 3 when my best friend introduce me to it.

2. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show What other song do you think should be a hit?
No One's Lazy in LazyTown

3. This is a twopart question:

A What is your favorite puppet from the show and why?
Stingy (because he owns all of the puppets)

B . Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why?
Guðmundur Þór Kárason. Because notonlyishe Ziggy he made all of the puppets! ?

4. How would you describe the people in the fanbase for Lazytown these days?
I would say that these people are a group who are motivated to stick by a "dead" show, by that I mean a show that isn't coming back. Because, it isn't coming back, Magnus himself has told us that :(

5. What does the concept of “Lazytown” mean to you?
LazyTown is a wonderful land that I could ask to for 34 years of my childhood life and now I'm reliving the magic again!

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?
I've never met one in person (unless you count fake, payyourmoneyforapicture ones) but I have SPOKEN to Mani, Tina (Chloe's mom), Chloe and Magnus.

Mani: Mani is a great guy who's a lot of fun to talk to and he has such an interesting life.
Tina and Chloe: Both are motivated to talk to LazyTown fans and want to help me with my work.
Magnus: The man himself. Here we go, hold on tight, because I may be the only member of GetLazy, who is in frequent contact with Magnus.
Magnus is a genius! There's absolutely no way to deny it. He was on a mission and he didn't stop at nothing to complete that mission to perfection. He is a pleasure to talk to and I really hope that I can fly out to Iceland to meet him, one day

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song?
No One's Lazy in LazyTown

9. What are your favorite seasons?
Season 1. Because it was my childhood and that is LazyTown to me.

10. What are your least favorite seasons?
The end of Season 2, because Julianna didn't give it her all. Magnus seemed depressed that the show was ending and the plotlines were "overzonked".

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions .What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
Sportafake because it is funny and it shows that Robbie could be a superhero, too. It has a lot of good values and the episodes of LazyTown that are 1. Simplistic storylines: A small village and its inhabitants, I find a lot more interesting than the number of genies and knights they managed to zonk in. 2. Good values: Because let's face it that's what LazyTown is really about. 3. Directed by Magnus: The genius himself, need I say anymore?

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
I can't be bothered answering this, they're all good.

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?
I refuse to answer this question because of a number of reasons. I don't feel that it is fair to pick people out of their job and say who is the best. Because that's not fair, Julianna was my childhood, but Chloe is someone I know personally. I don't think this is a fair question so I'm not going to answer it.

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten .naw just kidding! .What is your favorite Robbie episode?
Robbie's Dream Team

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?
Sportacus, I've already explained why.

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?
Dunno .His timemachine maybe?

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
I don't know . I've never spoken to him. J But all jokes aside, he seems like a really nice guy .so. I would love to speak to him. Perhaps, I will some day :)

END