Interview with LazyTown fans: member PKMNMasterClara
Questions by member Frances

1. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?
Well . I wasn't a fan when I was little as I thought it was lazy, I only watched it one time on YTV and that episode was Sportacus Who .

The We are Number One memes made me in it, as I was searching Miiverse one day and people were posting all about that meme. Then, I found out LazyTown was active, and not lazy.

I hate my childhood xD

2. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show What other song do you think should be a hit?
While No one's Lazy in LazyTown, You are a Pirate, Cooking by the Book, The Mine Song and other songs are popular, I think that the LazyTown song "Let's Go" is underrated. It was in the Christmas-themed episode Sportacus saves the Toys, but it isn't about Christmas. It's about "You can do anything" and moving around.

Also, same with Go Step Go.

3. This is a two part question:

A What is your favorite puppet from the show and why?
All of them! (except for Bessie) cause why not!

B . Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why?
For puppeteer, same as LAJMS123's answer: Guðmundur Þór Kárason

4. How would you describe the people in the fanbase for Lazytown these days?
Awesome with some cringe, but most teens are Sportarobbie fans (and I'm not one xD)

5. What does the concept of “LazyTown” mean to you?
LazyTown . means having a healthy lifestyle, playing sports and memes, in my opinion.

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?
Unfortunately, I haven't yet since I'm 13. I want to meet Magnus someday .

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown .If you got to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?
Maybe some unused or never-before-seen LazyTown content to share it for the world xD

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song?
Well . Let's Go has an awesome instrumental! Bing Bang, No One's Lazy in LazyTown, We are Number One, The Spooky Song and The Mine Song has awesome instrumentals!

9. What are your favorite seasons?
I love the rest of them.

10. What are your least favorite seasons?
Same as LAJMS123's answer.

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions .What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
I can't decide!

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
None of them.

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?
All, since they're amazing. But Shelby was only in the pilot .

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten .naw just kidding! .What is your favorite Robbie episode?
Robbie's Dream Team.

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?
I don't have a favorite.

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?
Watch out Sportacus, the Memorizer 3000 is coming, and it has been used three times on him! (but he was better later).

Used in:
- Sportacus Who?
- LazyTown Live The Pirate Adventure (it was in English, but the only one on YouTube is in Portuguese)
- Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini.

(Speaking of Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini and LazyTown Live: The Pirate Adventure, we need it English translated soon!)

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
Kinda the opposite.

END