Interview with LazyTown fans: member Ludwig
Questions by member Frances

1. As a fan how did you first get interested in Lazytown?
3 years ago i watched a Lazy Town remix, then watched a episode and liked a lot what the show was about, it got me motivated.

2. Bing bang was the obvious hit song from the show What other song do you think should be a hit?
Go step Go definitely, I thinks matches what the show is about and is a catchy song.

3. This is a two part question:

A. What is your favorite puppet from the show and why?
Pixel because i like the gadgets he makes, and is smarter and less annoying than the other puppets.

B. Who is your favorite puppeteer from Lazytown and why?
I don't know the puppeteers.

4. How would you describe the people in the fanbase for Lazytown these days?
The old fans i think are true fans for what i saw, and the new ones seems to enjoy Lazy Town for the memes and not for the message of the show, the people that worked in it etc.

5. What does the concept of “Lazytown” mean to you?
Health and positive things, good energy in general from Lazy Town.

6. Have you ever met or spoken to any of the cast or crew from Lazytown… if So, can you briefly describe your experience?
No.

7. For those who didn’t get to meet anyone from Lazytown .If you got to meet one of the Lazytown cast members, what kind of souvenir would you like to take home with you?
Something easy to keep and carry or something I would use everyday like a mug , so is a memory i get to remind often.

8. What's your favorite Lazytown instrumental song?
I listened less than 10 of the instrumentals, from those i like The Spooky Song.

9. What are your favorite seasons?
Season 1

10. What are your least favorite seasons?
Season 3

11. Ok, here’s the ‘Why’ questions .What are your favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
Sportafake, I like the message, you need to speak and stand for what you think is correct despite of what others say :) and Rottenbeard and Pixel TV because i find those funny.

12. What are your least favorite episodes from the seasons and why?
I don't know

13. Who is your favorite Stephanie (Shelby, Julianna, Chloe) and why?
Julianna, because she was the first Stephanie i saw, i like her acting and singing but i also like Chloe.

14. Who is your favorite Robbie Rotten .naw just kidding! .What is your favorite Robbie episode?
First day of summer

15. What is your favorite Robbie disguise and why?
Pirate Robbie from Rottenbeard, because it's a good disguise and the beard covers the obvious Robbie Rotten chin.

16. Which Robbie Rotten invention impresses you the most?
The time machine

17. Do you think the real life Stefan Karl is anything like Robbie Rotten or is he the opposite?
I don't know, but i don't think so, he has kids and has to be a good example.

18. Did you think it was a good idea for Lazy town Entertainment to A) replace Julianna and B) replace the puppets with British voiceovers and why?
A: Yes, because she was too old and Chloe did the role good
B: Yes, the kids in UK have the episodes with the English they are more familiar with and everybody have more options. I prefer the original.

19. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Magnus Scheving?
I think he is an amazing athlete and communicator, I love the way he is and the way he acts, its very positive, passionate and driven in what he does, and is because of that he had a lot of success.

20. What are your thoughts and feelings and comments about Stefan Karl?
He is very talented actor with an amazing voice, he seems funny and a great man in general. Hope he recovers from cancer and lives a healthy long life.

21. Another two parter:

A. What is your favorite season 3 and 4 episode and why?
Season 3 is First Day Of Summer Because Robbie realizes how much he actually loved the other characters even Sportacus, without them there was no fun.
Season 4 I don't know maybe Robbie Dream Team because it's fun episode.

B. What is your favorite season 3 and 4 song?
Season 3 favorite song is any of those: Life Can Be A Surprise, The World Goes Round and All Together.
Season 4 is Dancing On The Moon or Go Explore

22. Now the favorites questions….What’s your favorite Latibaer song?
I didn't see anything of Latibaer

23. What’s your favorite Sportacus move?
I like all his moves but i liked when he did a planche push up only with his hands without legs: https://youtu.be/FL8ruwwQa0?t=45s

24. What’s your favorite SportsCandy?
I like all fruits and vegetables but my favorite is mango

25. If you went to Lazytown for a day where would you go and what would you do?
I would like to play a football game with Sportacus and the kids, then go take a walk around the town and take ice cream with Stephanie, play a couple of games with pixel, I would talk to the mayor, and would love to take a walk on the Lazy Town forest and take a nice nap on the big prairie.

26. What’s your favorite Pixel gadget?
The remote control

27. What do you think makes Stingy so stingy?
Bad education from his parents probably, giving him what he wanted without making him put the effort to get things, and not teaching him to share and how much satisfying is to do it.

28. Do you think the Latibaer puppets are cute or creepy?….if so… which ones and why?
I don't think they are cute but not so creepy neither. Ziggy is the ugliest and Sportacus is the better one, he looks more real.

29. Which character from Lazytown do you most identify with?
A bit of everyone, I like to play sports, exercise and eat healthy like Sportacus, play video games like Pixel, Dance and listen music like Stephanie, I'm not much like Ziggy or the mayor since i don't like candy(i like chocolate and ice cream) and I'm not stupid, also nothing like Bessy and I'm a little stingy depending on what things and also a little like Robbie because i like to sleep in quiet places and hate when there is too much noise when I'm concentrating in something.

30. Would you like to see Lazytown as an animated series? and….if they used different actor voices would you feel comfortable or would you prefer the original actor voices?
Yes it would be nice. I'm obviously used to the original voices and would feel more comfortable with them but i don't care if they use new ones because the kids won't care and the message to them would be the same, and they are the main target and reason Lazy Town exist.

END