Keywords
Members
Tags
Live Shows and Events x
  •  

• LazyTown Live in Manchester UK-2006

LazyTown Live in Manchester UK-2006

Written by John Scheerhout
    Greater Manchester News, August 14th, 2006 DOZENS of children were at the popular stage show during the Sky festival that took over the city center this long weekend (11-13 August, 2006) Huge queues snaked around a fenced-off stage at Cathedral Gardens in the city center before a live version of the phenomenally successful kids TV show LazyTown, featuring superhero Sportacus. Those who had managed to get their hands on the free tickets queued on one side and ...
    Go to post

• Ambassador Visits Set of Popular Children´s Show

Ambassador Visits Set of Popular Children´s Show

Garðabær. March 2, 2006

US Ambassador Carol van Voorst was a special guest at the studio headquarters of the children's show, LazyTown, March 2. The Ambassador met with Americans and Icelanders who work on the show, including Magnús Scheving, the show´s creator, who plays the program´s super-hero, Sportacus, and US actress, Julianna Rose Mauriello, who plays Stephanie, another main character on the show....
    Go to post

• Sportacus changing children's unhealthy lifestyles

Sportacus changing children's unhealthy lifestyles

Written by Andrew Kaggwa
    The Observer, Uganda As a child, you will always have a favourite superhero; these are usually TV or movie characters, the likes of Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Mutant X, Ben 10 and the Power Puff Girls, among others. Superheroes become part of children’s lives as they continuously identify with the fight between good and evil. ...
    Go to post

• LazyTown Awards and Nominations

LazyTown Awards and Nominations

I just saw a video with a very short fragment of the BAFTA 2006 where LazyTown won the awards. I have never seen a video of the 2006 BAFTA awards but I would like to. I checked the BAFTA website but there are only a few pictures. http://awards.bafta.org/award/2006/c.../international

Below I added all the known Awards and Nominations of LazyTown and in the Photo Gallery you can find pictures of some of those Award Ceremonies...
    Go to post
Working...
X