Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Stodghill, Julianna's stalker, makes the news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stodghill, Julianna's stalker, makes the news!

This same guy lately has been saying that Julianna would be part of a "Fire Safety Movie" he says hes directing. He also said Haley Duff would be in it too. Yeah, sure. Besides stalking Julianna in real life Stodghill is also the guy spreading the rumors about Julianna being a lesbian, has set up different MySpace and YouTube accounts posing as her, etc.

Well his lies have caught up with him.

http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2009 ... 871760.txt

(the link even has a pic of him)

Shippensburg police say film project bogus
    By Dale Heberlig, Sentinel Reporter, June 19, 2009

Last updated: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:58 PM EDT
    hippensburg police are warning residents to steer clear of a bogus filmmaker who claims to be making a fire-safety movie.

Police Chief Fred Scott says the man, identified as David Stodghill, is pitching plans to make a movie in downtown Shippensburg using local fire apparatus and Hollywood celebrities. He says King Street would be closed and a vacant college fraternity house burned.

Stodghill, 36, used the name Randy Thomas in his pitch and even informed Scott of the plan.

Scott say Stodghill is from the Carlisle-Newville area and recently returned from North Carolina to take up residence in Shippensburg,

Scott says dealing with Stodghill is risky business, especially if there are children involved.

“He has a lengthy criminal record and is a habitual liar, according to information I’ve collected from other police departments,” Scott says. “Have no contact with him in any way, shape of form.”

Stodghill floated the same scam last summer in Carlisle.

“He talked to me,” Scott says, “and the mayor (Bruce Hockersmith) and Tom Moriarty (emergency management coordinator) about this fire safety movie.”

When Scott checked the credentials of “Randy Thomas,” he discovered that Thomas is a legitimate filmmaker but that Stodghill is clearly not Thomas.

“He was talking about auditioning young girls for the movie,” Scott says. “I’m not comfortable with him around kids.”

Record

Scott says Stodghill has committed no crime locally, “except for telling people that the police support his film.”

Stodghill’s past is another story. Cumberland County and state police records show Stodghill has served several prison terms in the past — one for concealing the whereabouts of a child.

Cumberland County records indicate Stodghill has been imprisoned there six times since 1995 — twice on charges of indecent assault and on other occasions on charges of intimidating a victim, aggravated assault of corruption of a minor, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass

Terry Bigler, a downtown Shippensburg businessmen, says he was approached by Stodghill on several occasions but was skeptical from the start. He reported the encounters to Scott and Borough fire Chief Jamie White two weeks ago.

©2009, The Sentinel, a division of Lee Enterprises. Do not copy or redistribute.
    Article: Shippensburg police say film project bogus

Author: By Dale Heberlig, Sentinel Reporter, June 19, 2009

Re: David Stodghill, Julianna's stalker, makes the news!

Poor Juli, that sweet innocent girl......

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
      Poor Juli, that sweet innocent girl......
      I don't know about "innocence", but I don't realy know anything about her, nor am I a huge fan of her (I admire her acting skills and her dancing skills, but something tells me that she dosen't have a lot of qualitys as a person), so feel free to ignore my opinion on her...
      But I do know this: STALKERS ARE SICK AND PATHETIC...from what I'v heard on the net, this is the king of freeks. I mean, he must have no life whatsoever, considering he has so much time on his hands for looser-shit things like the stuff he's ben doing...and now this
      Some people are just beyond my understanding and tolerance...**** HIM!

Comment

I'm a huge julianna fan and I believe with all my heart that she is a kind, loving, sweet, innocent girl. I HATE STODGEHILL!!!!!!!

Ok.. I know i'm sounding gay and retarded. Someone shoot me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          I don't know about "innocence", but I don't realy know anything about her, nor am I a huge fan of her (I admire her acting skills and her dancing skills, but something tells me that she dosen't have a lot of qualitys as a person), so feel free to ignore my opinion on her...
          But I do know this: STALKERS ARE SICK AND PATHETIC...from what I'v heard on the net, this is the king of freeks. I mean, he must have no life whatsoever, considering he has so much time on his hands for looser-shit things like the stuff he's ben doing...and now this
          Some people are just beyond my understanding and tolerance...**** HIM!
          I understand what you're saying. I love Julianna for her Acting, Singing, Dancing and most of all her professionalism, and only because I watched Lazytown, A Fix and some interviews she did. I don't know nothing about her social life (and I think we better keep it that way) but you can't say that she doesn't have a lot qualitys just because you haven't seen much of her social life. Only her family and close friends will know.
          Although I said the above things sometime I wish that she was more open like Demi.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Pooky's right about what I sayd, don't judge people you don't know. Anyway, I said that about her qualitys as a person (as opposed to profesional qualitys) because:
            -of the infamous pattern with 99% of stars, especialy young stars (that is a fact)
            -of what personality traits can be detected from her acting and from all the interviews she has given (but this method of psichological analasys is not fool-proof)
            -becouse of my slight interest with psichology and...astrology :oops: (**** me, I can't belive I actualy admited that...)

Comment

Frankly, I don't understand this whole Stodghill affair.

While Miss Mauriello isn't the greatest star on earth (in a public prominence sense of the term), she has quite a reputation, even internationally. So how can she be stalked without anybody taking notice of it? The only useful hint I found was the notation on davidstodghill.blogspot.com. Shouldn't there be any kind of news coverage somewhere?

Or did the Mauriellos keep it under wraps to have the mob take care of it? But this didn't happen either, did it? I mean, there are plenty of people here alone who would hunt down Stodghill and beat him to a bloody pulp for nothing more than a "pleeease", episode 28 style.

I'm kinda annoyed now that this bestfriend person had the effrontery to compare me with this Stodghill - and I don't even know how the **** "Stodghill" is to be pronounced.

Comment

lol what a looonie

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  bestfriend person had the effrontery to compare me with this Stodghill - and I don't even know how the **** "Stodghill" is to be pronounced.
                  "Stodghill" - Ha! I can't even spell that right XD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I mean, there are plenty of people here alone who would hunt down Stodghill and beat him to a bloody pulp for nothing more than a "pleeease", episode 28 style.
                    ???????????

Comment

I mean, there are plenty of people here alone who would hunt down Stodghill and beat him to a bloody pulp for nothing more than a "pleeease", episode 28 style.
                      ???????????
                      Ditto

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE.....PERIOD. :(

Comment

???????? :?

Comment

I was speaking of stalkers and internet bullies in general.....sorry I should have better clarified myself....
                            cause I to have been a victim of predators.....and I despise them...and then there are those people who spread rumours and lies about someone they don't even know.....THIS angers me.... :(

Comment

Uh, sorry folks, but I don't get your drift at all now.

Comment

Working...
                              X