This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New questions for Magnús

Ok, but please guys, be serious, I want make a good Interview, I want a long interview but maybe it is impossible, too much questions for short time Magnús has hehe. But we can try anyways.

PS: Which date do you prefer? June, July or September?

Greetings,
    LTW

Comment

I want to know why Pixel didn't keep his green hair. I loved Goggi's hair...

Pinky got to keep her hair pink, so why did Pixel not get green hair again? And why is Trixie's hair not red? Why in the past did most of the characters have wacky hair colours, and then lose them in the TV series?

Comment

Having a green screen kinda ****s up green hair haha.
        And if you can find me a asian ginger, I'll suck your toes for a month haha

Comment

We have now over 40 questions. If I split it in few categories:
          LazyTown past (5)
          LazyTown Present (3)
          LazyTown Future (11)
          Latibaer musical (7)
          Magnus Personal (15)

This is a raw format, but I like the way that the plays are now involved in the questions, and a lot of Magnus himself. It's obvious that we have also a lot of questions how to get further with LazyTown. So I think it's a good balance.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            Having a green screen kinda ****s up green hair haha.
            And if you can find me a asian ginger, I'll suck your toes for a month haha
            Using blue screen mucks up the pink as well not to mention magnus wears blue that's why they went the green screen :)
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

We're not supposed to give the answers already before Magnus does
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                Yeah! Hehe, in fact, I want to know his answer in the question about if him sings in the Show (I know he doesn´t sings, but I want to know his reaction) hehe.

PS: Thanks LazyPooky and H for help me with this. Btw, Poek, do you think if Magnús wants answer all this questions (long interview) or we must choose only few questions?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  Yeah! Hehe, in fact, I want to know his answer in the question about if him sings in the Show hehe.

PS: Thanks Poek and Humberto for help me with this. Btw, Poek, do you think if Magnús wants answer all this questions (long interview) or we must choose only few questions?
                  I very much liked the previous one. So the number of question should be like that. I can't remember how much that was anymore, need to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                    Yeah! Hehe, in fact, I want to know his answer in the question about if him sings in the Show hehe.

PS: Thanks Poek and Humberto for help me with this. Btw, Poek, do you think if Magnús wants answer all this questions (long interview) or we must choose only few questions?
                    I very much liked the previous one. So the number of question should be like that. I can't remember how much that was anymore, need to look it up.
                    The previous one? That´s the interview from February, the second interview, and it has 11 questions. Maybe we must add one more this time, 12 questions.

Comment

No, I mean the one from November, and it has about 25 questions. The interview took almost 10 minutes, so answers of aprox. 30 sec each, it went really fast and it looked like he had the answers already there. We should keep it between 25 -30 questions I think.
                      http://lazytownworld.getlazy.net/interviews.html

Comment

No, I mean the one from November, and it has about 25 questions. The interview took almost 10 minutes, so answers of aprox. 30 sec each, it went really fast and it looked like he had the answers already there. We should keep it between 25 -30 questions I think.
                        http://lazytownworld.getlazy.net/interviews.html
                        For me it´s ok, maybe 30 this time? Greetings.

Comment

Wish it was a video interview... :3

Comment

Does this count as a question? =
                            Can Stefan ride a unicycle? Or was there a stunt person in the Playday Gorilla suit?
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I want to be in the Stephanie band :O that sounds like fun...then again, I have zero talent...

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                                Does this count as a question? =
                                Can Stefan ride a unicycle? Or was there a stunt person in the Playday Gorilla suit?
                                No, it was a stunt.
                                [img]http://img514.**********.us/img514/3065/139mv.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X