Clear All

Re: Magnus On The Sport Relief Mile Show BBC1

ok, i seriously wish i went now. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
      ok, i seriously wish i went now. :(
      and me!! :(

i was going to take my son, he's only 3 and loves sportacus to pieces, but my husband said NO!!! (we're not talking now! LOL!)

Comment

Thanks for the blog entry. :) Sounded like it was fun. I don't have any kids, but when I do I hope to get them active as well so they don't get a round belly like me.

Comment

Originally posted by lacer
          Basically when the race started he was at the front with all the little kids, so he was running quite slowly and he kept stopping to do handstands, press-ups with little kids on his back, hanging off sign posts, saying hello to all the little kids, signing autographs and having photos taken. We ran with him for quite a while, but eventually he was stopping for too long so me and my daughter ran on.
          Yeah, that's basically what I meant.
          He didn't jog straight through, but kept stopping so that some of the slower kids could catch up, and others (like yours) could carry on without him, so he spent a bit of time with everyone, and all the kids could say they ran with him, if only for a few feet.

Some celebs wouldn't even do that, and the fact that he was doing all those cool stunts and things too just shows how awesome he is.

[quote=mizz_pink]
          Originally posted by "Ultra Magnus":27a2d
          It would've been nice to have known about this... oh, I don't know... maybe before it happened.
          Its been on lazytown.biz for the past month :|[/quote:27a2d]
          Originally posted by lacer
          There had been a clip running on CBeebies for weeks with him saying he was going to do the race, that's why we signed up.
          I assumed they would promote it enough.*
          What I'm saying is I'm surprised nobody around here mentioned it.

* I haven't checked LT.biz for about six months, because last time I did they hadn't updated it for about six months, which makes it somewhat... unreliable as a news source.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone found anything else from this?? LazyTown.biz haven't added any videos since 2006 :? and theakallabeth's/nalla youtube account has been suspended for some reason.

Comment

No worries about bumping an old, if the bumping post is relevant, then it's all good. Not sure why other people have problems with bumping an old post when it has relevant information or questions. I wonder if there is a video around of it. I'd like to see ol' Sporty do his thing. :)

Curse those Viacom bums! Looks like they went after TheAkallabeth's account. Guess I'm make 3 million accounts and upload all my videos to them. Assuming they don't have a bot that deletes similar videos...(MD5 is what I suspect they use after one video has been deleted)

EDIT: UltraMagnus, I just noticed those links you posted. How did I miss all that?! I've been really lazy with reading posts lately. Thanks, ol' chum. :)

I likes this picture:

What happened to his crystal?!

Comment

I think most of ya'll probably already saw this, but here's a video uploaded by kundalisa:
                Added: March 20, 2008 (Less info)
                Sportacus acrobatics, just prior to the 4.05 p.m. Sainsbury's Sport Relief mile, in London, on Sunday 16th March 2008.
                [youtube]Vy-F1uBOP4Y[/youtube]

Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vy-F1uBOP4Y

The BBC site has highlights, but no Sportacus highlights. You can check it out here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tv_and_ ... efault.stm

Someone might have better than luck than me.

Article Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tv_and_ ... 278961.stm

Here's another article not related: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/ar ... ture.shtml

I'm working on the downloading and stuff, I haven't read it yet. :)

Comment

Working...
                X