X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Me!

2D Stephanie from StyleGuide as separate pictures in very high res:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!645GHQ6b!Lf7UXG...x784QEd8Mob7QQ
    Transparent background. Contains also .svg files if you wish to edit them by yourself.
    Not made by me, just reposting.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stephanie-14.png
Views:	1
Size:	580.8 KB
ID:	148480

Comment

Originally posted by Slown View Post
      2D Stephanie from StyleGuide as separate pictures in very high res:
      https://mega.co.nz/#!645GHQ6b!Lf7UXG...x784QEd8Mob7QQ
      Transparent background. Contains also .svg files if you wish to edit them by yourself.
      Not made by me, just reposting.
      Thanks, Slown. :)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        New links to download the styleguides. Please don't share, use it for your own personal creations:

Full packet.....
        In this style guide (StyleGuides-NoCropmarks.zip) i found Stephanie's and Sportacus's files. But I can't found Robbie's files. Can someone send me? Thanks!

Comment

I wonder why you guys are so keen on style guides...apart from the fact that we talk about copyrighted material, I have no clue why it is so interesting for you...maybe you guys can fill me in
          Gallery

Comment

Re: LazyTown Style Guide 2009

If you have the styleguide in original pdf like we have for 2009 & 2010 you are able to extract all the elements in detail, which you can't with a jpg or png picture, and that's really helpfull when you make your own picture creations. Some pdf presentations have the same structure with elements but not always.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Also if you're a nerd like me things like style guidesa and production notes can also contain interesting facts that can't be found elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                If you have the styleguide in original pdf like we have for 2009 & 2010 you are able to extract all the elements in detail, which you can't with a jpg or png picture, and that's really helpfull when you make your own picture creations. Some pdf presentations have the same structure with elements but not always.
                (DEAD TOPIC REVIVAL INCOMING)

If you have Adobe Illustrator (like me), It has an option to open up PDF's that have bitmap images, and you can extract each and every thing from it, including borders.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                  (DEAD TOPIC REVIVAL INCOMING)

If you have Adobe Illustrator (like me), It has an option to open up PDF's that have bitmap images, and you can extract each and every thing from it, including borders.
                  You mean when you extract them they will be in transparent background?

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                    You mean when you extract them they will be in transparent background?
                    Technically, Yeah you can. although you have to ungroup all of the layers but in Illustrator CC You can Extract parts of the thing you are editing and export them to bitmaps/svgs.

Comment

Working...
                    X