No announcement yet.

Bienvenidos a LazyTown (Latin Spanish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bienvenidos a LazyTown (Latin Spanish)

Bienvenodos a LazyTown

-link is dead, new link in post below-
    http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post77395

Tracklist
    # "¡BIENVENIDOS A LAZY TOWN!"
    # "NADIE DUERME EN LAZY TOWN"
    # "GALAXIA"
    # "CHICO TÉCNICO"
    # "EXPLORADORES PEREZOSOS"
    # "SÓLO FALTAS TÚ"
    # "LA VIDA HAY QUE JUGAR"
    # "PUEDES RESOLVER"
    # "ENERGÍA"
    # "CANCIÓN DEL MIEDO"
    # "ME ENCANTA EL PASTEL"
    # "SUPER AGENTE"
    # "JUNTOS SOMOS EQUIPO"
    # "MAESTRO DEL DISFRAZ"
    # "SOMOS PIRATAS"
    # "COSAS BUENAS"
    # "HAY QUE JUGAR"
    # "VAMOS DESPEIRTA"
    # "VEINTE VECES"
    # "¡BING BANG!"

awesome! thanks!

Comment

Puedes Resolver is my favourite song on this album :)
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

nah, veinte veces all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          Puedes Resolver is my favourite song on this album :)
          Originally posted by diesal11
          nah, veinte veces all the way!
          Ok, what about "Puedes resolver Veite veces"?, lol!

On the other hand, excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (para variar, jajaja!)

H.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
            On the other hand, excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (para variar, jajaja!)
            what? please don't force me to speak spanish...I have warned you lol
            Gallery

Comment

excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (para variar, jajaja!)
              "Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish for a change, lol"...?

Comment

excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (para variar, jajaja!)
                "Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish for a change, lol"...?
                Well, here there was an expression in Spanish (not exactly an expression, but it's the best way to call it lol). The correct translation would be:
                ''Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish (in fact, hahaha!)''.

P.S: I know I took a break, but in this case I had/wanted to do it.. don't blame me!

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  Well, here there was an expression in Spanish (not exactly an expression, but it's the best way to call it lol). The correct translation would be:
                  ''Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish (in fact, hahaha!)''.

P.S: I know I took a break, but in this case I had/wanted to do it.. don't blame me!

No, Agusxx2, with all respect, the correct translation is the one presented by Glanni's Girl:

"Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish, just for a change, lol".

That was I said and this translation reflects exactly my words.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2

No, Agusxx2, with all respect, the correct translation is the one presented by Glanni's Girl:

"Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish, just for a change, lol".

That was I said and this translation reflects exactly my words.
                    with the only difference that agusxx2's translation is right,

Comment

Originally posted by Philipsworld
                      with the only difference that agusxx2's translation is right
                      In the post before yours hlazytownero said I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Philipsworld

with the only difference that agusxx2's translation is right,
                        Only FYI Philipsworld, and using a very popular international translator (like Google translator is):

1. These were my words in spanish:
                        "excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (para variar, jajaja!)"

2. This was the translation purposed by Agusxx2:
                        ''Excellent contribution, It is always interesting to hear the songs in Spanish (in fact, hahaha!)"

According to Google translator it would be translated as:
                        "Excelente aporte, siempre es interesante escuchar las canciones en español (de hecho, jajaja!)"

At this point this translation would be Ok IF AND ONLY IF I had said "de hecho", however THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.

So the most close right interpretation of my words is the following one:

So, Glanni's Girl, you always were right.

H.

Comment

So, Glanni's Girl, you always were right
                          Thank you Sir :) I'm sorry this whole thing got blown out of proportion.

Comment

So, Glanni's Girl, you always were right
                            Thank you Sir :) I'm sorry this whole thing got blown out of proportion.
                            Haha don't worry... never thought just a small translation would make a big discussion :)

Comment

Am I right in my assumption that this is Latin American Spanish (Mexican Spanish)?

Also, lest I bump a half dozen threads, I want to thank you, NarutriX33, for all your awesome uploads. My LazyTown music archive thanks you as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X