Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Extra - HDTV [1080p] (Xizer's Cut)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Extra - HDTV [1080p] (Xizer's Cut)

Download Here

Specifications:
    Video: 1080p
    Audio: 384 Kbps AC3 Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
    Format: x264, MKV container

Edit: new uploads here

General specifications
    File size : 1.49 GiB
    Duration : 13mn 13s
    Overall bit rate : 16.1 Mbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2008-12-06 13:50:59
    Writing application : mkvmerge v2.4.0 ('Fumbling Towards Ecstasy') built on Oct 11 2008 20:13:15
    Writing library : libebml v0.7.7 + libmatroska v0.8.1

Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : [email protected]
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
    Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=12
    Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Duration : 13mn 13s
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Bit rate : 15.4 Mbps
    Maximum bit rate : 40.0 Mbps
    Width : 1 440 pixels
    Height : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Original display aspect ratio : 4:3
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : MBAFF
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.397
    Stream size : 1.42 GiB (96%)

Re: LazyTown Extra 10 - Smart Art HDTV [1080p]

Whoa, since when did Megaupload allow people to download files bigger than 500MB without a Premium account?

And I didn't know that the Ziggy segments took up so much space. You just shaved off over 500MB! (I'm assuming the original was 1.5GB). I'm going to wait for Happy Hour Premium (4 hours from now) to download this big sucker so I can use a download manger in case of crashing.

Do you have the MD5 of this file? I want to make sure I'm getting the right file and that Megaupload isn't doing anything funny. Plus it'll help with my long term testing/observation of Megaupload. Thanks for the upload and other stuff!

Comment

Love the quality of this video. However I can't watch the entire thing. It crashes vlc media player right at the end of the stingy segment. I'm redownloading just to be sure I didn't get a broken download.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
        Love the quality of this video. However I can't watch the entire thing. It crashes vlc media player right at the end of the stingy segment. I'm redownloading just to be sure I didn't get a broken download.
        Works fine for me in Popcorn Hour.

Try playing it in Media Player Classic or XBMC Media Center.

Also, make sure you are using CoreCodec. CoreAVC is the best codec for HD video hands down.

Comment

I don't think XBMC can play HD content unless you upgrade the RAM and stuff in the Xbox first. Unless there's a hack for the 360 available. If you have a PS3 or Xbox 360, and you want to play HD content like, then it'll take some work. The method's can be found online, but if anyone is feeling lazy, feel free to ask here. Someone or I will be able to help.

I never knew CoreAVC existed. My computer can barely play 720p content with ffdshow, I wonder if it'll boost the performance. I have doubts that 1080p will work on my computer either way. =P

Xizer, if you have the MD5 of the file, then perhaps you can share the checksum so lost4ever can check it. You can use the following programs to get it:

MD5summer: http://md5summer.org/
          wxChecksums: http://wxchecksums.sourceforge.net/ [can check/create SFVs too]

Comment

lol pentium 4 with 512MB of ram. Nindan you need to upgrade.

Comment

Indeed, feel free to donate to my computer upgrade fund. ;)

I'm lazily working on it thanks to a certain topic at slickdeals.net. I just have to decide what I want to do with the computer (encoding or gaming) and my price range, then I can go from there.

It turns out my computer can barely play 1080p stuff almost as well as 720p stuff. I'll have to give that CoreAVC a try.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the System Requirements from their site:

CoreAVC™ for Windows

* 800 MHz Intel Pentium class or faster processor
              * At least 256MB of RAM
              * Windows 98, 2000 or XP

CoreAVC™ for Windows @ 480p video at 24 frames per second

* 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
              * At least 256MB of RAM
              * 64MB or greater video card
              * Windows 98, 2000 or XP

CoreAVC™ for Windows @ 720p video at 24-30 frames per second

* 2.2 GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor
              * At least 512MB of RAM
              * 128MB or greater video card
              * Windows 98, 2000 or XP

CoreAVC™ for Windows @ 1080p video at 24-30 frames per second

* 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor
              * At least 1GB of RAM
              * 256MB or greater video card
              * Windows 98, 2000 or XP

Comment

Install CoreAVC and see what happens. If you can barely playback 720p with ffdshow it will run smooth as butter with CoreAVC.

Also, XBMC is available for more platforms than just the Xbox...

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                  Install CoreAVC and see what happens. If you can barely playback 720p with ffdshow it will run smooth as butter with CoreAVC.

Also, XBMC is available for more platforms than just the Xbox...
                  Yep, as implied before. I fit the 720p requirements, but not the 1080p. Though they don't mention widescreen anamorphic.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Windows/Mac/Linux version XBMC. However, if you're barely able to play videos as they are, then the XBMC for other versions will just slow things down even more. May as well just use Mplayer to see if things work out first to see if it is worth it for the individual since XBMC uses Mplayer.

Comment

If I could manage to get a hold of something to encode I will.

I've got a 3.6GHz Core 2 duo, 4GB of ram and a 512MB graphics card.

Only if you need some help or something.

Comment

Oh boy, I was doing some test encoding with this episode and they all kept failing at around frame 7843. That's right around the end of the Stingy and Mayor segment. While I couldn't get it to play smoothly in VLC Media Player, it did seem to crash around the same spot. Oddly enough, it crashed after going through it a second time. The first time I was skipping around and it worked. I'm using a somewhat old version of ffdshow, a few months old.

Can anyone here successfully play through that part? For anyone interested in testing it, I recommend starting at the Stingy and Mayor scene and letting it play through to the end of the Sportacus exercise scene without skipping around. I want to determine what is needed to play through it successfully which will hopefully lead to a successful encode. The PS3 was unable to play it after all that hoopla I did.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                        Can anyone here successfully play through that part? For anyone interested in testing it, I recommend starting at the Stingy and Mayor scene and letting it play through to the end of the Sportacus exercise scene without skipping around. I want to determine what is needed to play through it successfully which will hopefully lead to a successful encode. The PS3 was unable to play it after all that hoopla I did.
                        Popcorn Hour A-110 plays it flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                          Popcorn Hour A-110 plays it flawlessly.
                          Now we just need to figure out its key to success. Or a software solution, could be in the manual, I'll have to look. I'll have to give CoreAVC a try too.

Comment

Works flawlessly for me in both ffdshow and coreAVC. Maybe your specs aren't quite up to date, nindan?

Comment

Weird, then. Though encoding for me should not be affected since it is a frame-by-frame process and not for playback. Just to be sure here are a few questions I'd like to ask:

1) What version of ffdshow are you running?
                              2) What version of CoreAVC are you running?
                              3) Do you have both ffdshow and CoreAVC installed on the same computer? If you do, which one has the priority for x264 and related playback?
                              4) Have you played through the Stingy and Mayor scene in its entirety without skipping around? Then did you let it play through to the end of the next Sportacus scene without skipping as well? Did you do this multiple times for confirmation?

If you could answer those questions, it would help a lot. I apologize if the questions seem weird to you, but I have found people usually answer in a vague manner if the question is vague itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X