No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Thanks pooky. I'm also downloading. Not the entire collection in the torrent since I have a few of them already.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      I'm helping, see?
      It still stucks on "Connecting to peers".

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
        You should give it some time I guess. It works for the others so I can't see why it would not work for you.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Right now, it might be difficult getting peers, because the files are pretty much only at one person (Pooky). Give it some days, and the files will have spread to other users, meaning the chance of one being online the same time as you is higher.
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I'm sorry, Pooky. Where is S01E25? You forgot to write it to the list.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Checking.png
Views:	1
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	149139

Comment

I'm sorry, Pooky. Where is S01E25? You forgot to write it to the list.
              :itisamystery:

Which episode do you think it is?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                :itisamystery:

Which episode do you think it is?
                It's S01E19 Miss Roberta which missing...

Comment

It's S01E19 Miss Roberta which missing...
                  Okay. Added to the list, but as S01E25

Comment

Been thinking about getting a new drive specifically for LazyTown collection. It's a little scary to have it all in one place, but I really need the space. Maybe I can find a really good deal for a 1TB SSD on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

By the way, I've never tracked any seeds for the S04Exx Sprout torrent. Does that sound right, pook?

Comment

Maybe I can find a really good deal for a 1TB SSD on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
                      Why would you buy an SSD, if you're just gonna stuff it with LazyTown episodes? :s

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                        Why would you buy an SSD, if you're just gonna stuff it with LazyTown episodes? :s
                        Quells some paranoia about losing data due to hardware failure.

Comment

Quells some paranoia about losing data due to hardware failure.
                          And an SSD will only quell your fear?
                          My good ol' stuffed 3TB HDD once fell over 2 feet from my table, directly to my floor. My heart literally sank as I picked it up, and I felt as if the time was standing still when I plugged it back in. I had already broken a 500GB portable HDD from excessive use to and from school, so I knew exactly how it felt to loose something important. Only difference was that the portable HDD was only about 100 gigs of old finished projects. My 3TB Western Digital carried ALL of my stuff.

Luckily nothing had happened to it, but I can assure you that the first thing I did was to backup my important files to my other HDD.
                          So my solution right now is to save everything important to my sacred SSD, and then having all other "junk files" go to my HDD. Then once every 6 months I make a new image, and save that onto my ultra-rare-do-not-touch-locked-away-in-a-closet-with-dirty-socks HDD.
                          Ideal? No. But efficient? Yes.

Anyway, it should probably be noted that I have every single file from all of my computers saved. This literally means pictures I made when I was 11 on our old Windows 98. I just would never let go of it, even though it's eating up my space. I would, however, not go to that extend for some LazyTown episodes, which could easily be downloaded once again.

Comment

my ultra-rare-do-not-touch-locked-away-in-a-closet-with-dirty-socks HDD.
                            I have that too but with clean socks ;)

Comment

..By the way, I've never tracked any seeds for the S04Exx Sprout torrent. Does that sound right, pook?
                              Nobody downloaded season 4 Sprout or iTunes files, while they both have the complete list of episodes.

Comment

And an SSD will only quell your fear?
                                Not totally, but it will help it.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                                Nobody downloaded season 4 Sprout or iTunes files, while they both have the complete list of episodes.
                                I downloaded the s4 iTunes files long ago and have been seeding it for weeks. Same with every other torrent except for the s4 sprout episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X