No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Originally posted by Xizer
    :(

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      :(

bummer...who could be interested in a suspension ?...I have a guess
      Gallery

Comment

At this point I'm ready to sign up for a free trial to try and get the other links not on Mediafire. (That plan will probably fail too, somehow.)

Does anyone have any suggestions? All I wanted was hi-res. You can't do huge hi-res screencaps off crap artifacted 360p.

Comment

Y'all realize these are on Usenet right?

Suck it up and get a subscription to a Usenet provider. Astraweb offers plans for as little as $11 a month. If $11 sounds unreasonable to you for both seasons of LazyTown in high definition then I don't know what to say.

I'm done with relaying to these shitty file hosters. Use a proper file sharing method like Usenet.

Comment

Bummer

Guess I'll wait until they are all uploaded on usenet and sign up for a month and then download them
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Y'all realize these are on Usenet right?

Those are the sprout versions I assume. Can you help guide me to the NBC ones?

Comment

Is the Lazytown stuff from NBC on Usenet..? If so, I can't find it. Help, please...? :(

Comment

I was wondering this too. Unfortunately TrollHD releases are suject to OCD tendencies. Some of the Sprout episodes sat around for 6 months until they were publicly released, mostly so they could be put "in order". I would like point out though that Sprout has been consistent with their release order on both channels and on DVD. So there is some order to the disorder even if they are out of order.

Comment

Hmmm, there's something strange going on...

Comment

Originally posted by mrusername1000000
                      Hmmm, there's something strange going on...
                      ..and what is strange?
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oops, excuse my bad wording on that last comment. I just can't find the NBC LT episode on Usenet. That's all, ha. Do you have a copy of it, or any of the other 2 that aired after it..?

Comment

Originally posted by mrusername1000000
                          Oops, excuse my bad wording on that last comment. I just can't find the NBC LT episode on Usenet. That's all, ha. Do you have a copy of it, or any of the other 2 that aired after it..?
                          I don't think the NBC episodes are on usenet yet. You can download the Sprout versions instead.

It's weird they (Sprout/LazyTown) make such a drama of this that HD downloads are available here, and now they let mediafire remove all the downloads. It's probably only a dozen of fans who really are interested in this and know about this speciality forum.

Comment

...It's probably only a dozen of fans who really are interested in this and know about this speciality forum.
                            ...who - this must be said - gladly would spend their hard-earned money on LazyTown Blu-rays - if there were any - as they already did on all the effing DVDs despite the lousy quality.

Comment

It's weird they (Sprout/LazyTown) make such a drama of this that HD downloads are available here, and now they let mediafire remove all the downloads. It's probably only a dozen of fans who really are interested in this and know about this speciality forum.
                              Oh, I didn't know that. But what I don't understand is why they even bothered to film it in HD if they won't release it in HD..? Someone needs to go up there (to Iceland) and give them a kick up the ass and constantly remind them about Blu-Ray releases.

Comment

NBC has been preempting everything with the Olympics crap. Today was the first day lazytown is back after what seems a life time. They aired Lazyscouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X