No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

SABnzbd and GrabIt are not Usenet providers. They are newsreaders.

Pooky what server are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
      SABnzbd and GrabIt are not Usenet providers. They are newsreaders.

Pooky what server are you using?
      Yeah I ment newsreader, I mixed up some usenet terms.
      I was using the server from my own provider but now I see it has a download limit of 50GB and it just stopped connecting on my last download, so I'm out for a while :|
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I myself am not a big fan of downloading episodes anymore...at least until I get a better laptop. So Is there a higher quality streaming site than HD Youtube. I'm novice with alot of the technical stuff like that.

According to my listings as well, New Superhero is on NBC this coming Sat.

Comment

Updated 2012/11/12

Comment

Thanks for all these Xizer. Now need to motivate myself to learn how to download these. xD

Comment

This is weird, I can't get any of the links to show up now. Binsearch loads, but it's not giving me anything past a day really. I guess I'll check back tomorrow. I haven't finished slogging through all the eps yet.

Comment

Testing MEGA with S1E03 (Sportsday)

++ deleted ++
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thank you very much pooky!
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Thank so much, Pooky!!! This is a much better way to download them, compared with having to go through all the Usenet shizzle first.

Comment

You must be high if you think a shitty file hoster is in any way a superior experience to Usenet.

I don't understand why people will pay for a subscription to this HTTP-based trash but not a Usenet subscription.

For those of us without autism babysitting a million parts, image captchas, slow downloads and dealing with DMCAs is not a fun experience.

Comment

I just meant that I think it's an easier way of downloading files, even if it is in a million parts. Before having to pay for stuff, people are obviously gonna search for the best free alternative first.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                          You must be high if you think a shitty file hoster is in any way a superior experience to Usenet.
                          So far it's only beta and works pretty good for me

I don't understand why people will pay for a subscription to this HTTP-based trash but not a Usenet subscription.
                          That's only if you want to go pro. The free has been fine so far.

For those of us without autism babysitting a million parts, image captchas, slow downloads and dealing with DMCAs is not a fun experience.
                          I can deal with it just fine and there are no captcha's on mega (right now anyway) still just a minor annoyance. No more annoying than Magnus not releasing Season 1 and Season 2 and Extras on blu ray.

Anyway to each his own

Bottom line is I don't care where they are hosted as long as I get them :)

Thanks again pooky for all the work.

Comment

I must say that I prefer to use Usenet because of it's simplicity and speed, and in second place a filesharing site where you can download large files easely without paying, like MEGA is now (if it works, unfortunately not always).

Comment

The list keeps growing and growing. Still, needs more cake!

:)

In the danger of sounding redundant, thanks again pooky keep 'em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                                In the danger of sounding redundant, thanks again pooky keep 'em coming.
                                Without your warm and thoughtfull 'thank you' comments I would not be able to keep that motivation up that gives me the spirit to keep on uploading these endless look-a-like zip-files over and over again on this chrome-only filesharing site located on the other side of the world, that only works during the cold, dark and creepy nights. You make me feel so needed and not so alone on this LazyTown planet anymore. It could easely drive you insane.. like some of us are already...

Comment

Working...
                                X