LazyTown S3 CD for Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown S3 CD for Download

I ordered a few Season 3 CD from Australia few days ago just when they put it up on their website for sale, and a few day later I recieved them.
    So I guess I was the first one one this board to actually heard the instrumentals

here_we_go_CD_S3.jpg

Here is the download file for the mp3 files.
    EDIT: new link has WAV files

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pt6cv.../S3CD.zip/file

Here We Go!
    LazyTown - All Together (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - All Together
    LazyTown - Bing Bang (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Bing Bang
    LazyTown - Boogie Woogie Boo (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Boogie Woogie Boo
    LazyTown - Here We Go (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Here We Go
    LazyTown - Holly Jolly Holidays (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Holly Jolly Holidays
    LazyTown - Life Can Be A Surprise (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Life Can Be A Surprise
    LazyTown - Never Say Never (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Never Say Never
    LazyTown - Recipe For Energy (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Recipe For Energy
    LazyTown - Round And Round (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Round And Round
    LazyTown - Summer Is The Season (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Summer Is The Season
    LazyTown - Take It To The Top (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Take It To The Top
    LazyTown - We Love Sportscandy (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - We Love Sportscandy
    LazyTown - Welcome To LazyTown (Karaoke)
    LazyTown - Welcome To LazyTown
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: LazyTown S3 CD for Download

Thanks Pooks. Instrumentals!

I pretty much just wanted All Together. IMO the best song from Season 3 but it really should have the chorus in the karaoke it is rather bland without it but I fixed it (couldn't eradicate Chloe completely :) ).
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I'm having some trouble downloading.. when I get to the page it just sits there doing nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        I'm having some trouble downloading.. when I get to the page it just sits there doing nada.
        Mega might still have that issue with the browser cache. Doesn't seem to bother my browsers anymore thought they fixed it.
        Try clearing out your browsers cache and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          Thanks Pooks. Instrumentals!

I pretty much just wanted All Together. IMO the best song from Season 3 but it really should have the chorus in the karaoke it is rather bland without it but I fixed it (couldn't eradicate Chloe completely :) ).
          Well done!
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I had that problem with chrome. Mega uses the file system API (which is new in html5) to download files to a system folder, and when it's done it copies it to your actual download folder. But I think this system folder isn't automatically emptied because it's intended for persistent storage. The problem is that each domain has a limited amount of storage, regardless of the free space on your hard drive. So if it fills up, Mega is unable to download more. What I do to fix that is manually empty the system folder that mega uses. It's fairly tricky because this file system folder doesn't just contain the files in the format you'd expect, like .zip files, so it might be difficult to see what to delete, but I don't think a lot of websites use the file system API yet.

In my case I use chrome on Win 7, so my file system folder is located at 'C:\Users\(me)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\File System'

It should be safe to delete everything, but the files you need to get rid of are (in my case) in a 001 (or similar) subfolder. Right now I have a 2.61 GB file called '00000000' in 'File System\002\t\00', which might prevent me from downloading mor estuff with mega. So I just get rid of it cause it's already copied to my actual downloads folder and I can download properly again.

Shame that manual deletion seems to be the only way at the moment. AFAIK no browser has any built-in way of exploring and managing the file system storage.

Comment

The clever man Mani doesn't let me make clean accapella's. Some fragments of the bass and synth are still there.

LT_Surprise_accapella_mix.mp3

Hey moomoo, can't you use ccleaner for that?

Edit: cclenaer doesn't work on my PC, but this plugin works on chrome if you select clean filesystem

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                Well done!
                Thanks. Lovin' the Karaoke Never Say Never as well.

So my song picks for season 3 are All Together and Never Say Never.

Comment

Thanks for uploading! It's nice to hear the "proper" versions of everything instead of listening to youtube videos. I'm really looking forward to buying the CD when I can.

Comment

Hey moomoo, can't you use ccleaner for that?

Edit: cclenaer doesn't work on my PC, but this plugin works on chrome if you select clean filesystem
                    Oh cool, I never thought to look for plugins. I don't think ccleaner does the job, it was one of the first things I tried. But there's a new version out since I tried, so maybe now it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      Having that same problem... with Google chrome. Only certain files download. Some won't start at all. And others won't finish.

Thanks for the uploads though, will keep trying, I think I'll get them all eventually!

Comment

Thanks... now how about a FLAC rip? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
                          Thanks... now how about a FLAC rip? ;)
                          I've never used that format. If you have software for me to rip it from CD to flac than I will do that.
                          I can do WAV more easily. Is that good enough? I believe that is the least compressed format.

Comment

I've never used that format. If you have software for me to rip it from CD to flac than I will do that.
                            I can do WAV more easily. Is that good enough? I believe that is the least compressed format.
                            Wav is good the problem with Flac is not a lot of audio editing programs support that format still for whatever reason.

Comment

freaks ...I bet you guys can't work out the difference between a mp3 and wav or flac rip if I would force you to recognize them...the human hearing isn't made for stuff like that
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X