• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LazyPooky
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by possessor of mine
    i worked on a project for 3 days,. i was 16 minutes into the video, then i lose all my project one day LazyPooky
    do you know how to fix this? or should i just redownload the app?
    I read it a few times but still don't understand what happened. Is your project file corrupt?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

Originally posted by LazyPooky

I read it a few times but still don't understand what happened. Is your project file corrupt?
      The file was okay on July 1 and 2 but I opened it today and everything was lost.

Comment

• LazyPooky
        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by possessor of mine

The file was okay on July 1 and 2 but I opened it today and everything was lost.
        You can see what the project file content (*.wbp) says, when opening it with notepad. Perhaps you can find something in there. Like what video file you used, its location etc.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 30 - Stepher
          • Oct 2021

Originally posted by LazyPooky

You can see what the project file content (*.wbp) says, when opening it with notepad. Perhaps you can find something in there. Like what video file you used, its location etc.
          Will test. Thnx

Comment

Working...