Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to LazyTown (Rare Making Of Book)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to LazyTown (Rare Making Of Book)

(Part 1)

I found this for sale on eBay a couple weeks ago, but it was on a bid and (unfortunatly) I wasn't able to win the bid due to it being too expensive.
    But I was able to save all of the images from the eBay listing and uploaded them here.
    Enjoy!

(Book Images Part 2)

Comment

(Book Images Part 3)

Comment

I can imagine all the LazyTown fans online clamouring to buy it, forking out all the money they own, including their pension XD

Also, cool find! ;D

Comment

Yep, that's pretty much what happened.
          When I was about to bid on it, the price when from $20, to $50 in just couple of seconds.
          And at that point there was already 5 bids in just couple of seconds.
          I really hope whoever bought that book releases it.

Comment

That happens because you bid the max amount you are willing to pay, and it automatically raises your bid if someone outbids your current bid. So if the current bid is $20 and you bid $50, it will bid 20.50 or whatever for you. If the other person has a max higher than that, then their bid is automatically raised 50 cents above yours and so on, back and forth until the bid exceeds the max amount for everyone but the person who put the highest max bid.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Nice find. That's a great collectors item and $50 is actually not that much for a book like that. It has 193 pages though, what you saved from eBay are only a few pages.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Well, I'm not Richy Rich.
                I'm Glanni Glæpur.

Comment

I have scanned images of that book that someone uploaded a long time ago here in the forum but unfortunately the original file is not available.

Season 1-2 version https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...trrwdTq1UH6MWg

Season 3-4 version https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EsSUt2YsqCZBxx

All credits to the person who uploaded the original files.

Comment

Holy crap, thank you so MUCH! This is SUUUUUUPER rare
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by Mizz View Post
                      I have scanned images of that book that someone uploaded a long time ago here in the forum but unfortunately the original file is not available.
                      Yes , the books. One of the original files is still available in the relevant forum post of 2017. The other was not.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'm very thankful to see scans of this book.
                        Thank you Mizz!

Comment

Working...
                        X