ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007

eBook: Sportacus - On The Move

The first one was free so..
    http://www.amazon.com/Sportacus-The-...azytown+kindle

eBook - Sportacus On The Move.rar 4.5 MB
    https://mega.co.nz/#!YMZmkZaZ!SbM-EV...hzsJ1I9BFnrpn8

I don't think I will buy the others. Too expensive for what you get. I would pay one dollar though.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
  • StingX
    ROTTEN MEMBER
    • Mar 2009

Re: eBook: Sportacus - On The Move

There are others besides Robbie, Stephers and Sporty? Oh shit.

Comment

• StingX
      ROTTEN MEMBER
      • Mar 2009

I think the 4 puppet's books are eBooks only, or haven't been released as hard copies yet. I can't find them anywhere online.

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • Jan 2010

They're showing up for me as Kindle only too LINK
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyYardigans
          #pixelspix2k16
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 11 - The Blue Knight
          • Aug 2013

I just bought all the other 6 eBooks. They've got pretty much the same scenario to the Latibær Icelandic books. Stephanie and Robbie's character book scenarios aren't that similar to the Icelandic books.

The others are titled:
          Pixel: Sleep Troubles (Pixel uses the computer day and night and misses out on all the fun things)
          Stingy: It's Mine! (Stingy gets invited to Stephanie's party, but doesn't want to give her a gift)
          Trixie: No Rules for Me (The kids don't want to play with Trixie because she doesn't know the rules to soccer)
          Ziggy: No Toothbrush for Me! (Ziggy has a nightmare about his teeth rotting and falling off)
          Robbie Rotten and the Balloon Bumble (Robbie wants to stop the LazyTown Balloon Parade)
          Stephanie: The Dance Festival (Stephanie wants to attend the Dance Festival, but when her shoes get ruined (rephrase: "but when her shoelaces get untied"), she can't dance anymore)

Hurray, kawaii anime LazyTown!

Comment

• LazyYardigans
            #pixelspix2k16
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 11 - The Blue Knight
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by LazyYardigans
            I just bought all the other 6 eBooks. They've got pretty much the same scenario to the Latibær Icelandic books. Stephanie and Robbie's character book scenarios aren't that similar to the Icelandic books.

The others are titled:
            Pixel: Sleep Troubles (Pixel uses the computer day and night and misses out on all the fun things)
            Stingy: It's Mine! (Stingy gets invited to Stephanie's party, but doesn't want to give her a gift)
            Trixie: No Rules for Me (The kids don't want to play with Trixie because she doesn't know the rules to soccer)
            Ziggy: No Toothbrush for Me! (Ziggy has a nightmare about his teeth rotting and falling off)
            Robbie Rotten and the Balloon Bumble (Robbie wants to stop the LazyTown Balloon Parade)
            Stephanie: The Dance Festival (Stephanie wants to attend the Dance Festival, but when her shoes get ruined (rephrase: "but when her shoelaces get untied"), she can't dance anymore)

Hurray, kawaii anime LazyTown!
            I'm going to upload all the books separately and in a book pack in it's own separate forum page today.

Comment

Working...