Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get a new young Stephanie into the show?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

. .
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
      I've seen the rifts occur with lots of shows. Like the Capt. Kirk and Capt. Picard issue or Who shot first? Han or Gredo? A lot of these rifts have occurred with old and new generations alike. Again I'm not saying this will happen but the probability is extremely high in favor of riftdom.
      There will without a doubt be a rift of epic proportions with the audience thats over the age of....12 or so. Not doubting that one bit. I'm sure there are still people out there that will fight the idea that Selma Bjornsdottir was the best Stephanie to the grave. But I think you're missing the point. Adults see the difference. Children see a little girl in a pink dress and wig and call her Stephanie.

Originally posted by chuft
      Originally posted by Stingy
      But again, the children, the main people that LazyTown aims for, won't notice or care in the slightest.
      Speaking of them not noticing, didn't an adult play Stephanie in the original live show?
      Yes. Although I don't think they were supposed to be children back then necessarily.
      Just very strange townsfolk.

Comment

The children will see two adults if JRM continue. Not a girl that get guidance from the wiser. And it's realy true, the children will not notice who is replacing Stephanie. But it should be a girl with a pretty face, like JRM's. I'm sorry, but Julianna just became to grown.

I'm not saying she is fat, there is no 8-year-old girl with legs or (larger) tits.
        The small Stephanie is just eccentric!

Comment

. .

Comment

Originally posted by chuft
            Juli is not big. Magnus is small. Compare her to Stefan and she still looks small.

If Sandy Duncan and Mary Martin can play Peter Pan, Julianna can certainly play Stephanie.
            That's stage stuff. You can get away with a whole lot more there.
            If Julianna wanted to play Stephanie on stage, I would be totally cool with that.

Comment

Juli is not big. Magnus is small. Compare her to Stefan and she still looks small.
              She will soon be larger then Sportacus. And i think audience will notice.

Comment

Children see a little girl in a pink dress and wig and call her Stephanie.
                i think it will be main idea of new season. And of course right idea.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                  Offtopic: Steph's leg shadow makes it look like Sportacus peed himself

Comment

. .

Comment

I feel really bad for her, but as result of bad management topics appear - and questioned. Magnus should have created the LT extras a long time ago and planned future seasons better. But it will be a disaster for her career to play a 8-year old girl when she soon will turn 19. Magnus must show leadership and take actions.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                        I feel really bad for her, but as result of bad management topics appear - and questioned. Magnus should have created the LT extras a long time ago and planned future seasons better. But it will be a disaster for her career to play a 8-year old girl when she soon will turn 19. Magnus must show leadership and take actions.
                        Nah. Until future seasons are produced (if they are produced) I can't say that he has made a mistake. I have heard that he is the kind of man that has every single detail planned out. Only a moron would not have forseen this scenario and he is certianly no moron. I also don't think that it would destroy JRM's career, but it wouldn't do so well for the series.

Comment

Maybe JR really do not want play Stephanie anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                            Who knows. I sure as hell wouldn't lol.

Comment

It's unusual not to announce such a ting, so I think she is still on contract.

Comment

she is still under contract...isn't she?...because none like to pay an actor who don't act...
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X