Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by SportaKandy
    well i'd love to see pics of your girlfriend locard, since you're such an expert
    Do not have.

Comment

Originally posted by Slown
      Check this one out! She doesn't even need a wig, just to dye her hair pink...and paint the dress pink. And her sandals will do just fine
      she is certainly cute but it's only the exterior...can she sing, dance, speaking proper english and act like JRM?...I have strong doubts that any girl could do that at this level...we can only worsen...

Originally posted by boredjedi
      We can dream can't we?
      1267563275404.jpg

;)
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
        If I saw a non-Juli in the movie I'd never watch LT again.
        Yeah! Tell'em!

Comment

i wouldnt mind,
          as long as she wasn't terrible.

Comment

Ok, I am going to say something high and clear STEPHANIE IS STILL PLAYED BY JULIANNA, OK? So please, no more pictures of anybody, no more, "if Julianna no more Stephanie, I don´t see LazyTown again" forget it please, the new Stephanie is ONLY for the Live Shows, OK?

Comment

This thread is getting mad creepy, even for me...

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                Ok, I am going to say something high and clear STEPHANIE IS STILL PLAYED BY JULIANNA, OK? So please, no more pictures of anybody, no more, "if Julianna no more Stephanie, I don´t see LazyTown again" forget it please, the new Stephanie is ONLY for the Live Shows, OK?
                We appreciate your opinion, but don't pretend like it is of greater value than anyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  We appreciate your opinion, but don't pretend like it is of greater value than anyone else's.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My feelings have actually changed a little since I first wrote in this thread.
                    I am slightly more open to the idea of a 22 year old JRM playing Stephanie.
                    I still don't think it's my preference, but if they decided to do so, I'd be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                      My feelings have actually changed a little since I first wrote in this thread.
                      I am slightly more open to the idea of a 22 year old JRM playing Stephanie.
                      I still don't think it's my preference, but if they decided to do so, I'd be ok.
                      is JRM actually still under contract?...I doubt that she would sign again...
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        is JRM actually still under contract?...I doubt that she would sign again...
                        i dont think she is. if she was they would have done more. however i can still see her signing on again i cant see why she wouldent

Comment

Why you guys getting all serious in here you do realize this is all just in fun donchya know
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

As many girls I've shooped into stephanies I'd never watch lazytown without Julianna.

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                              I'd never watch lazytown without Julianna.
                              +1

Comment

I dunno if the took juli away alot of the magic the original show had would defiantly be gone. but i wouldn't go as far as saying i would stop watching altogether

Comment

Working...
                                X