Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by GoggiMega
    Originally posted by agusxx2
    Originally posted by PolarFox
    I bet Stephanie's surname is Meanswell...
    I don't think so. Maybe yes - maybe. But not 100% . I think it's only lastname of her uncle.
    I think her mother is her uncle's sister and her mother's name is Molly Meanswell
    It's hard to say. Sometimes people have their mom's last name. I know a few couples who either took the woman's last name or just didn't change either of them, and I had my mom's surname for most of my life cause my parents got divorced and I ended up taking her name. So if it's her mom's last name then chances are that, yeah, she has a different last name, but there is a chance she might be Stephanie Meanswell.
    It's Splitz.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
      Yuck. Don't google images that. No athletes feet in my bed

probably these hot looking legs PF refer too

(hugs pic manipulated)
      I still maintain you are a freak...I will never understand how a man (or woman) would be attracted to that kind of female body - I am talking about Stephanie Seasone 1...she looks like a kid.
      In Seasone 2 she also doesen't look all that great, she's too thin , and her face looks frightingly skinny. The only place she looks nice is LTExtra and the live shows she has done so far.
      PS a black or asian or indian or arabic or whatever Stephanie would suck, we already got Pixel and Trixie, it's enough.

Comment

it's enough
        comply! :)

Comment

Ehm... guys, this is the part of "LazyTown Discussion" can you be serious and talk only about LT please? If you want to talk about another things, post that links on another part of the website, not here.

Greetings,
          Ana

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
            Ehm... guys, this is the part of "LazyTown Discussion" can you be serious and talk only about LT please? If you want to talk about another things, post that links on another part of the website, not here.
            I think having meaningful, ontopic discussions are against the rules actually.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever

Greetings,
                Ana
                Fixed ;)
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If you wanna fix, then go and fix the wiki (this wiki ofcourse)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    I still maintain you are a freak...I will never understand how a man (or woman) would be attracted to that kind of female body - I am talking about Stephanie Seasone 1...she looks like a kid.
                    In Seasone 2 she also doesen't look all that great, she's too thin , and her face looks frightingly skinny. The only place she looks nice is LTExtra and the live shows she has done so far.
                    PS a black or asian or indian or arabic or whatever Stephanie would suck, we already got Pixel and Trixie, it's enough.
                    I agree. You can't say that she is hot but you can say that she is super cute and that is why I prefer the first season episodes. If they replaced her after the first season no one would complain is my opinion and they could still continu with more seasons, for each season another (same age as first season) stephanie.

Comment

Found These Today Traning Future Stephanies

Comment

I believe that the success of this program came from the first Stephanie...

Comment

It's seems like dancing, without something other :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                            Found These Today Training Future Stephanies
                            Great find...I would choose the front girl (but maybe a bit too old)...the kids in the BG need a lot practice though
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                              great find...I would choose the front girl
                              Me too! I wouldn't be that calm & confident with a camera shoved in my face!
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Enjoyed the videos +1!

Comment

Working...
                                X