Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to Get a New Stephanie?

Originally posted by Buzz
    she is 12 and is supposed to be Stephanie's little sister?...hm...I wonder how tall is the new Stephanie if her little sister is such a giant...given that Steph is still meant to be an 8 years old...
    I hear ya. I thought about it too, but it looks like it doesn't matter because the news stories are apparently misguided.

Originally posted by beticaforever
    Well, I asked to someone from the Studio (just for tell them that it is a good news and congratulations), and apparently not new character is coming to LazyTown and don't know where that news came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      I hear ya. I thought about it too, but it looks like it doesn't matter because the news stories are apparently misguided.
      I wonder, if it is false, why they said it? It's a pity see how a newspaper which apparently is serious, say fake news... Because I saw Spanish Magazines which apparently said fake news (about interviews they did to famous people, specially), but, newspapers? We assume that they are serious.

PS - Because it was a newspaper, no? I understood it was.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        I wonder, if it is false, why they said it? It's a pity see how a newspaper which apparently is serious, say fake news... Because I saw Spanish Magazines which said fake news, but, newspapers? We assume that they are serious.
        Well (assuming it really is wrong), I don't think the editors were sitting there in a smoke filled room twisting their mustaches, they were just misguided.
        There's always a chance that your sources are misguided too though ;)

Comment

Well (assuming it really is wrong), I don't think the editors were sitting there in a smoke filled room twisting their mustaches, they were just misguided.
          There's always a chance that your sources are misguided too though ;)
          Yes, you are right :)

Comment

Ok, I have news:

The news was true. They were looking for an actress for "Stephanie" for a certain job, but not for a new character. Stephanie has been a LazyTown character from the beginning.

Interesting... I thought... certain job? Perhaps not for the TV Series? Well, I suppose it was for the TV Series, but they didn't find an actress, so maybe for a play on theatre? Or perhaps they decided forget it and thought about maybe add a new character? I don't explain good, sorry.

Comment

My guess - either as Sprout "mascots" or other LazyTown Ambassadors to the United States.

Comment

Well it looks like LTE/TBS changed their mind about Stephanie's sister. "The Super Sproutlet Show" starring Catherine Missal as the blue haired 'Bean'.

- "Bean (no relation to Stephanie who was the main character of “LazyTown”)" -

PBS Kid Show Films In Havertown

haverford.patch.com/articles/pbs-kid-show-films-in-havertown
                Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:30 am ET

​After an alert reader emailed the Haverford-Havertown Patch on Monday, Oct. 03, about seeing trailers, lights and props on Dill Road, it turned out that a PBS children’s program called “The Super Sproutlet Show” was being filmed.

PBS Sprout filmed the children’s show in Havertown last week.

Producer Brian Glazer spoke to Patch on scene, where he said that Catherine Missal, who was on location, will be playing the character of Bean, who will be working with various members of “LazyTown,” a PBS show that originally aired from 2004 until 2007.

The new “The Super Sproutlet Show” is scheduled to launch in February 2012.

“The show is about trying to get kids into an active lifestyle,” Glazer said about the premise of the show.

Rebecca Owens, a publicist of PBS KIDS Sprout, went into more detail about the show in an email to Patch.

“The Super Sproutlet Show is a programming block which features real kids and families doing everyday activities and will air everyday ...,” she stated.

“The show will feature a new Sprout original character, Bean (no relation to Stephanie who was the main character of “LazyTown”) who is on a mission to find Super Sproutlets that are super to themselves and super to the environment. Bean will be communicating with LazyTown’s, Sportacus and the Mayor, on her missions.”

Glazer said that in the coming weeks the show will be filmed in various towns within the Delaware Valley, with Havertown being its first stop.​
                Attached Files

Comment

Cool! I wanted to see something like that

Comment

"Bean will be communicating with LazyTown’s, Sportacus and the Mayor, on her missions." Dandy.

Comment

Good to know but, another children lifestyle thing show ? screw you lazytown wannabes

Comment

The new “The Super Sproutlet Show” is scheduled to launch in February 2012
                        I hope this isn't The Cartoonito show we're all looking forward to :|

real kids and families
                        *yawn*

Also, what the hell kind of name for a girl character is "Bean"?

mr_beans_fun_05.jpg
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          Also, what the hell kind of name for a girl character is "Bean"?
                          Because she's on Sprout.

Comment

Because she's on Sprout.
                            That combination is awful

Bean sprouts

Bean-Sprouts.jpg

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Random. Maybe they're just making a Brooke Shields barrier.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time.

P.S. Read everything. Lots of interesting info there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8293.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	182639 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8295.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	182641 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8294.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	233.4 KB