X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Ms V. is Viivi13, right?

Yeah, I can't imagine her not liking anyone. I don't interact on YouTube, but she always seems so happy to have so many fans and she loves dancing. Maybe it got lost in the shuffle?

Comment

• LazyTubes

I sometimes get called Ms. V... that's why I had to check you weren't talking about me.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by agusxx2
        Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        I don't think Ms V likes me
        Really?
        Amazing coincidence ;)
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

coincidence
          Doubt it

Comment

• LazyTubes

She's busy I guess, I asked her a couple of things & she never got back to me.
            Don't feel bad though...she must have too cool to talk to us low-subscriber people ;)
            I remember a long, long time ago, I gave her a few LazyTown mp3s that she asked me for, and I never got a thank you lol

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]AFdsXdhiz8M[/youtube]

My first 1080hd video. Still processing though the last time I checked so the quality may not be maxed out yet.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Stingy
                Don't feel bad though...she must have too cool to talk to us low-subscriber people ;)
                :)
                Originally posted by Stingy
                I remember a long, long time ago, I gave her a few LazyTown mp3s that she asked me for, and I never got a thank you lol
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi
                  ...My first 1080hd video. Still processing though the last time I checked so the quality may not be maxed out yet....
                  your footage looks fantastic..can't wait for the final relaese...what bit rate you choose for your YT videos in general?...I got the best results by using 4kb/s (wmv)...nice song btw...
                  Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
                    ...My first 1080hd video. Still processing though the last time I checked so the quality may not be maxed out yet....
                    your footage looks fantastic..can't wait for the final relaese...what bit rate you choose for your YT videos in general?...I got the best results by using 4kb/s (wmv)...nice song btw...
                    I use 15k (MPEG)
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I think its to high and inflates the file size unnecessarily large without to achieve an effect... what is the average file size you got with this settings (for an average video like 3 min...approx 150 MB for me-WMV/5kb/s) and have you ever tried smaller bit rates and other formats?...YT recommends mp4 or wmv btw...
                      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

I think its to high and inflates the file size unnecessarily large without to achieve an effect... what is the average file size you got with this settings (for an average video like 3 min...approx 150 MB for me-WMV/5kb/s) and have you ever tried smaller bit rates and other formats?...YT recommends mp4 or wmv btw...
                        You're right, I use variable bitrates with a peak at 15k and normally it varies between 3k and 8k. It doesn't matter if you use MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 for youtube, I tried both with same quality. MPEG-4 is smaller in filesize so it takes less time to upload, that's an advantage.
                        Twenty Times Time Remix was in MP4 with filesize 140MB for 8 minutes at 4k
                        Teamwork Remix was in MP2 with filesize 260MB for about 7 minutes at 3-8K (mean 5k)
                        So I would say MP4 is half the size of MP2, but the quality is the same on YT.

[img]http://img69.**********.us/img69/1287/bitrates.jpg[/img]
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Video:1920x1080 @30fps
                          Bitrate: 5914
                          Audio: 192kbs

Then video size came in at 92mb. Did youtube increase it's user size or is it still 100mb?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Then video size came in at 92mb. Did youtube increase it's user size or is it still 100mb?
                            Does it make a different if you use 25fps or 30fps ?
                            I always use 25fps because it's done automaticly by the software.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky

I think it does not matter because 25 fps is just PAL standard (europe) and 29,97 is NTSC standard (US)

@BJ: max file size is still 2 GB
                              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky

The videos are crisper at higher frame rates but that is not why I chose 30fps. I would have preferred a lower frame rate however I used camstudio to capture the Jasc animation shop footage and it was coming out better at 30fps for that program.

Comment

Working...
                                X