X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

I love all the Icelandic voices.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
      All of the Icelandic voices really grate on my ears except for Pixel's. His is alright.
      Runar Freyr Gislason has voiced Pixel since 1999 lol
      Thought you were a big fan of his

Comment

• LazyTubes

I am! That is probably why I like it better than the other voices.

But none of them really suit the puppets, except for Runar's. Even then it sounds slightly strange.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I hope this is the right thread. I've never done this before. :oops:

[youtube]BtKGbt_RDoQ[/youtube]

I attempt the dance, giggle like an idiot, and act silly. Apologies for the terrible video quality, this 'camera' is all I've got.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Zokita
            I attempt the dance, giggle like an idiot, and act silly. Apologies for the terrible video quality, this 'camera' is all I've got.
            Awesome! Glad to know that I'm not the only person that randomly bursts out dancing Bing Bang :)
            P.S. Where the hell do you live where it is 90? Mississippi?

Comment

• LazyTubes

No, Northeast USA. We're having a major unseasonal heat wave, but it ends tomorrow.

;) I think more of us do it than we care to admit.

Comment

• LazyTubes

90?! Wow, I nearly passed out in 30! lol.

I fav'd your video

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]BtKGbt_RDoQ[/youtube]

Well at least it wasn't in a bulky denim dress...

I made that mistake once >.< Never posting that on YT. Ever.

Comment

• LazyTubes

No, Northeast USA. We're having a major unseasonal heat wave, but it ends tomorrow.

;) I think more of us do it than we care to admit.
                    Yeah I know! Here in Maryland it's almost as hot...

And just think--we had TWO HUGE BLIZZARDS like, a month ago!!

Comment

• LazyTubes

I know, the weather can't make up its mind!

Man, denim and hot weather doesn't sound like a fun combination at all.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I know, the weather can't make up its mind!

Man, denim and hot weather doesn't sound like a fun combination at all.
                        It was at my 14th birthday party in the middle of June (my parties are never on my birthday) and my friend Olive put the song on...

At the time I thought the denim dress was stylish but it was actually really very ugly, and I learned that from watching the video we made of it.

And me jumping up and down and bouncing around made it look really lame.

Also, the dress was too long--you couldn't see my legs and so the dance looked incredibly stupid.

So I learned my lesson, and I have more of a fashion sense now.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl

I fav'd your video
                          Are you also in the UK? We measure temperature in degrees Celsius, which is different to what Americans measure temperature in... I think 30 would be about 90 in America... I'm not sure though.

Comment

• LazyTubes

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
                            Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":903aa
                            I fav'd your video
                            Are you also in the UK? We measure temperature in degrees Celsius, which is different to what Americans measure temperature in... I think 30 would be about 90 in America... I'm not sure though.[/quote:903aa]
                            Yes I am. I forgot they measure temperature differently, I don't do hot weather.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Cool!
                              Say, no offence, but I kind of got the feeling you were a guy before I saw who you realy are...damn, I always fail guessing people's gender...

Comment

• LazyTubes

Naw, it's ok. When you spend time hanging around gamers on the internet you get used to being assumed male. Then once they find out they ask for boob pics.

Not all of you, of course---and I know it's just a meme and part of the culture. But some can be really persistent!

Comment

Working...
                                X