• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
    I think it does not matter because 25 fps is PAL and 29,97 is NTSC

@BJ: max file size is still 2 GB

Compare the European lazytown dvds to the U.S. release ones. Even though the U.S. is 4:3 the crispness and smoothness especially when stephanie is dancing is pretty sweet.

Wait what?! 2 gigs for one file?
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Ah thank you both

Originally posted by boredjedi
      your footage looks fantastic..can't wait for the final relaese...what bit rate you choose for your YT videos in general?...I got the best results by using 4kb/s (wmv)...nice song btw...
      Video:1920x1080 @30fps
      Bitrate: 5914
      Audio: 192kbs

Then video size came in at 92mb. Did youtube increase it's user size or is it still 100mb?
      That's about 40MB per minute, that's about the same as I get with that resolution as a MP4

Wait what?! 2 gigs for one file?
      @Buzz the 2GB is quite large
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
        Ah thank you both
        You're velcome. Forgot to mention yes I use WMV just an old habit really since youtube always seem to do better with those wmv than other formats back in the day.

Actually I was quite impressed last night with the upload to the tube. Think it took about 20 minutes with not one hiccup and I'm on wifi no less. Holy crap they improved something over there for a change or else I just got lucky.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Ah thank you both
          You're velcome. Forgot to mention yes I use WMV just an old habit really since youtube always seem to do better with those wmv than other formats back in the day.

Actually I was quite impressed last night with the upload to the tube. Think it took about 20 minutes with not one hiccup and I'm on wifi no less. Holy crap they improved something over there for a change or else I just got lucky.
          you just got lucky I think...my video needed 3 hours for converting last night...I guess YT built in a spam filter in the upload section because the first video convert very fast and for all the other after the first one you have to wait for ages...
          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

you just got lucky I think...my video needed 3 hours for converting last night...I guess YT built in a spam filter in the upload section because the first video convert very fast and for all the other after the first one you have to wait for ages...

Oh the converting yeah that took a bit for the full 1080. I didn't time it. I'd rather have that than it narking the uploading on me.

Although I did choose this option this time around:

Need more help? Visit the YouTube Handbook
            Upload problems? Try without the progress bar.

On the initial upload screen and I just clicked that blue highlighted text

Comment

• LazyTubes

Ah thank you both

Did you got the message "This video is not yet processed" (but in german) ?.
              I had that for my last video. First I uploaded it to a test account and after two hours it was still saying that, untill the moment I put a comment in the commentbox and the video was visible directly. Same happened to my original account, but now I waited for about 30 minutes, it says live but video was not showing, so I put a comment and the video was visible. That is my story, maybe it's something completely different and was it indeed the convertion to live.. ;)

Need more help? Visit the YouTube Handbook
              Upload problems? Try without the progress bar.

On the initial upload screen and I just clicked that blue highlighted text
              Hmm never tried that
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

..Did you got the message "This video is not yet processed" (but in german) ?.
                I had that for my last video. First I uploaded it to a test account and after two hours it was still saying that, untill the moment I put a comment in the commentbox and the video was visible directly. Same happened to my original account, but now I waited for about 30 minutes, it says live but video was not showing, so I put a comment and the video was visible. That is my story, maybe it's something completely different and was it indeed the convertion to live.. ;)
                this was exactly the message I got...thanks for the advice...I will check it out when the upload is done...I guess you has also no mind to wait until midnight to our teamwork project
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

this was exactly the message I got...thanks for the advice...I will check it out when the upload is done...I guess you has also no mind to wait until midnight to our teamwork project
                  Must be another YT bug :?

Comment

• LazyTubes

sorry Pooky...but your trick don't work for me...so we have to wait until midnight...or tomorrow..or next week...who knows
                    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

but your jedi mind tricks don't work on me
                      Only on the weak minded

BTW this is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjbcPQiY47g

Comment

• LazyTubes

sorry Pooky...but your trick don't work for me...so we have to wait until midnight...or tomorrow..or next week...who knows
                        aww that's terrible :(
                        maybe try a more sarcastic comment like I did: "ok YT I can wait forever till I die, btw dead people are more famous, so I don't care how long I have to wait"

Comment

• LazyTubes

aww that's terrible :(
                          maybe try a more sarcastic comment like I did: "ok YT I can wait forever till I die, btw dead people are more famous, so I don't care how long I have to wait"
                          your advices are always so helpful ;)

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

But it really did work for me :(

Comment

• LazyTubes

I think the phrase is "we're just pulling your leg" comes into play here :)

Comment

• LazyTubes

YT is total kaputt now...I give up...good night
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X