X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
    The funny thing in this video is that in the beginning she started two times to playback but the music wasn't at that point yet
    Almost if she didn't know the song very well. The weird thing is that the colors ar too different, but I think we discussed that earlier.
    There is a person behind the Sportacus that is giving signs to the one that shoots this video.
    Ha! I can't believe I never noticed all the times she ****s up OR the person behind Sportacus!
    Don't know what you mean about the colors though. Steph's colors?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Stingy
      The funny thing in this video is that in the beginning she started two times to playback but the music wasn't at that point yet
      Almost if she didn't know the song very well. The weird thing is that the colors ar too different, but I think we discussed that earlier.
      There is a person behind the Sportacus that is giving signs to the one that shoots this video.
      Ha! I can't believe I never noticed all the times she ****s up OR the person behind Sportacus!
      Don't know what you mean about the colors though. Steph's colors?
      Yeah the color of her hair and socks, it's a bit different from the one used in the show. I can't find the topic about it right now.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

it's just a proof that she's only a human too (for those who believe she's somehow supernatural) and moreover "live is live"
        Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
          it's just a proof that she's only a human too (for those who believe she's somehow supernatural) and moreover "live is live"
          I never say she was supernatural or something like that. It's just funny to see, that's all
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I say she is supernatural!

Comment

• LazyTubes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTuD6xf-ync

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]
                Another verse, woo! love it
                Wish I could DL it from somewhere
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Insulting to the original

Comment

• LazyTubes

:baby:

Comment

• LazyTubes

Link video. Disable embedding. Success!

No one can sing it like Julianna could.

Thanks for posting it and Mani and Selma for giving you the go ahead
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Now that is more like it. Sounds as good as stephanie ever could.
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by JRM
                          ...weird...
                          [youtube]cPWw8LvEsj0[/youtube]
                          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]_le9YVZXu9s[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by JRM
                              ...weird...
                              [youtube]Aj loaf Gulianna
                              Just a guy with a mental disorder, and also belongs in the target group because he has the intelligence of a kid (at least that's what I think seeing the video, but I could be wrong offcourse), so this video is okay. Right?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by JRM
                                ...weird...
                                [youtube]Aj loaf Gulianna
                                Just a guy with a mental disorder, and also belongs in the target group because he has the intelligence of a kid (at least that's what I think seeing the video, but I could be wrong offcourse), so this video is okay. Right?
                                being retarded does not mean that you can't be embarrassing and weird...but he's somehow funny at the same time so I enjoyed actually ^^
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X