• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi
    So when can we expect the HD version?
    Only stingy knows all the secrets but he won't share that information
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
      So when can we expect the HD version?
      Only stingy knows all the secrets but he won't share that information
      It's not that I won't.. I CAN'T

Comment

• LazyTubes

You can tell me, I'm a doctor.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Lazycus
          You can tell me, I'm a doctor.

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

I wonder if that is real HD?...not sure at the moment

check the channel for more videos
            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Yup looks legit 720p. I loaded it up in after effects and the frames are clean clear not scaled up looking from a download source or dvd.
              Attached Files
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Yup looks legit 720p. I loaded it up in after effects and the frames are clean clear not scaled up looking from a download source or dvd.
                thought so...at first I thought it's just a reupload from "Lazytowntube" but complete songs in HD never appeared there so I guess it's another LT leak...
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
                  ...at first I thought it's just a reupload from "Lazytowntube" but complete songs in HD never appeared there...
                  Uhmn, yes, it is + yes, they did. Even here the Xmas song is verboten for nutzilanders.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    ...at first I thought it's just a reupload from "Lazytowntube" but complete songs in HD never appeared there...
                    yes, they did
                    ah f#ck you're right...they did...my bad
                    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

I didn't see that song and video on the Lazytowntube line up
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Gizmo Guy not, no. Yes.

Comment

• LazyTubes

yup...gizmo guy in HD is new stuff...seems LT leak again...and a bit strange that the channel name "Lazytown" was still available...
                          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

yup...gizmo guy in HD is new stuff...seems LT leak again...and a bit strange that the channel name "Lazytown" was still available...
                            Teamwork in HD is also new stuff!!

At this time the only way to claim an existing username is a valid trademark case, so LazyTown Entertainment did that because it used to belong to someone else (and the channel was even closed due a copyright issue).
                            http://www.google.com/support/youtube/b ... 44601&rd=1

Trademark

Using someone else's trademark in a username, in and of itself, is not necessarily infringing. However, if there is content on your user page that would confuse viewers into believing that the trademark owner created or sponsors your page or content, then the trademark owner's rights are likely being infringed and we will need to reclaim your username. So it's important to be sensitive to other people's trademark rights when choosing a username.
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Hey! LazyTown's channel on YT! The account you said:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lazytown

So, they did a request for have that account, cause if you have the rights of a commercial name you can do it.

Anyways, LazyTownTube is still opened.

But they should upload other kind of videos, like interviews, making of, etc. like the videos they uploaded on Hunni's channel.

Or maybe open an account on Dailymotion for upload other videos (but they need to send another request for recover the account cause it is opened already), I sometimes prefer Dm than YT. Not so many problems for be an official channel or copyrights, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

No idea what's going on here, but here it is anyway.

http://vimeo.com/28454566

Comment

Working...
                                X