This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

I've never heard of HD DVD. I thought the only format that plays HD is blu-ray (besides HD VMD which is not on the market anymore since 2008)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
      I've never heard of HD DVD.
      it exist...at least existed...this format got developed by "HD DVD Promotion Group" from 2005-2008...at the time when Blu Ray started to rule the market they stopped the project...I'm surprised that they still offer this odd and vintage format bc you need a special HD DVD device to play but new HD DVD player aren't available anymore...so seems this offer is aimed at costumers who have still an old HD DVD player in their household...
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
        it exist...at least existed...this format got developed by "HD DVD Promotion Group" from 2005-2008...at the time when Blu Ray started to rule the market they stopped the project...I'm surprised that they still offer this odd and vintage format bc you need a special HD DVD device to play but new HD DVD player aren't available anymore...so seems this offer is aimed at costumers who have still an old HD DVD player in their household...
        So it ended the same as the VMD disks/players. As far as I know, LazyTown was distributed only on VHS and DVD (and a few HD VMD) so I doubt this offer is right and it's probably just a normal DVD :?
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

So it ended the same as the VMD disks/players. As far as I know, LazyTown was distributed only on VHS and DVD (and a few HD VMD) so I doubt this offer is right and it's probably just a normal DVD :?
          think positive...maybe the first live show in HD?...I don't know...if you put it into your basket they state explicitly it's a HD DVD

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Hmm, I really want to believe you but the Pirate Adventures Live Shows were done in 2008/2009/2010 (a little bit in 2007 though). When you said the HD DVD were developed from 2005-2008 than they made the LT disks after they stopped producing the disks, that doesn't seem likely.

I still think it's a normal DVD like this one (same title, same price): A AVENTURA DOS PIRATAS - AO VIVO - DVD

Anyway..

On topic:
            Originally posted by Racoon
            EDIT:
            scratch that about me not being able to find any pics, i found some backstage pics. (i love Stephanie's pirate costume!)

Kimberley (Stephanie in the UK Live Shows) has her own YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/kimmypinkysplits

[youtube]BkQmCEyPSdc[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Kimberley (Stephanie in the UK Live Shows) has her own YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/kimmypinkysplits
              Nice find
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Kimberley (Stephanie in the UK Live Shows) has her own YouTube channel
                nice ...blocked btw
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Kimberley (Stephanie in the UK Live Shows) has her own YouTube channel
                  nice pussy...blocked btw

Comment

• LazyTubes

My Magnus video :)

Comment

• LazyTubes

Comment

• LazyTubes

Nice work ;)

Comment

• LazyTubes

Thanks!

Comment

• LazyTubes

http://rutube.ru/video/f9c2bb53af74ad04 ... a0940335b/

The Cake Song in Russian!

(found on rutube.ru)

Sorry I couldnt get the video on here, I tried! :(

Edited by pooky: added a youtube link with the same video as link above

Comment

• LazyTubes

she's cute

it's hard to ignore the silly brother or whoever that is
                              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

just playing around with my camera today. 1080i broadcast recorded with 1080p camera.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X