• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi
    Let me guess.... Fox
    Good guess ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Pooky
      Let me guess.... Fox
      Good guess ;)
      You can run from the fox but you can't hide
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Pooky
        Let me guess.... Fox
        Good guess ;)
        You can run from the fox but you can't hide
        I ran to my friend vimeo, he always protects me
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

As I'm fairly new here, and don't want to go through 30 pages, i'm going to post what may very well be a repost, but I'm putting it on here to ask a question. First the video:

If you haven't seen it, watch it. :)

Now:
              Does anyone happen to know who wrote the script for the live show? Because as I said in the comment under the video, if this isn't a Lazytown writer, whoever did certainly did their homework, because Robbie is 100% in character iMO. :)

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Jumpman256
                If you haven't seen it, watch it. :)
                I didn't expect that, they were brilliant fakes! especially fake Robbie, he researched the part superbly. Fake Sportacus too, presuming he's not also Icelandic, even had the rhythm of the accent!

Comment

• LazyTubes

While I agree with you that the voices and acting WERE spot-on, GG, there's another reason this impressed me:
                  This is a clip from a compilation show (that is, one where a bunch of characters come together on one stage.) It's pretty easy to succeed with a show like that--if the characters are even SLIGHTLY the same as on the TV, you win. (Kids aren't picky. ;) All they could've done was have a few songs, have Robbie show up and say something like "Be lazy!" get booed, and leave. Success.
                  But this show?
                  This show has Robbie coming up with a PLAN. A plan that is COMPLETELY in character. (Capturing everyone else so that he would be the star by default.) That IS Robbie. :) Again, if the scriptwriter for this show WASN"T a Lazytown writer, he/she seriously did their homework. :) It also gives this compilation show an overarching STORY. (I've been to a couple of these types of shows in the States--that doesn't usually happen.) Bravo, Cbeebies!

PS: Here's a press release for this show, that confirms the overarching story:
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/bbcwor ... live.shtml
                  (fifth paragraph)

And (for fun) here's another clip of the same show where Robbie sings Master of Disguise (the actual actor, NOT Stefan's prerecorded track--bravo again! :)

Comment

• LazyTubes

Don't blink ;)

Comment

• LazyTubes

What the ****... someone needs to lay off the shrooms.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Iazytown... ya got me.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Comment

• LazyTubes

Could've sworn I saw JRM's face in there once, haha.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              I saw it too.. :?

imagination

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyPooky
                                Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                                I saw it too.. :?
                                I also thought I saw JRM's face as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X