Re: LazyTownWorld

Originally posted by beticaforever
    I hope get the answers very soon.
    Can't wait!

Comment

Magnús can't answer now, but he told me this:

"Dear Ana,

Thanks for your email about the new series of LazyTown – it’s great to know that the fans are looking forward to it and we’re certainly very excited about making it!

However, we’re still very much in the early planning stages and it will be quite a while before it’s on screen, so we’re not able to answer any of your questions just yet, I’m afraid.

But what we can say is that Turner has promised to make LazyTown an even bigger and better hit show than it already is, with lots of interesting new related projects, which has to be good news for LazyTown fans everywhere.

We’ll make sure that we keep you up-to-date with information about its progress.

Kind regards,

Magnus Scheving"

Yes guys, this is the first time he answered me himself. I can now die in peace

Comment

Wow lucky you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
          Wow lucky you :)
          I needed to wait more than 5 years for this. So, not lucky, patient.

Comment

maybe it was just a ghost writer ^^ jk...the informations are vague as usual though
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              the informations are vague as usual though
              Damn media.

Comment

I think that this not will be the last e-mail I will receive from Magnús Scheving.

Comment

http://www.lazytownworld.com/specials/s ... s-release/

Thanks to: Suzanne Noble

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                    http://www.lazytownworld.com/specials/season-3-press-release/

Thanks to: Suzanne Noble
                    Thanks Ana for passing through the info
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Re: LazyTownWorld

You're welcome! :)

Comment

Hi again guys, due to Magnús can't answer questons related to LazyTown at the moment, I would like to know if you want to ask him some personal questions.

Comment

With previews of the new episodes

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• The next generations

Well, it's happening already: the next generations are here to stay. A fresh and renewed start for all of them, for sure, without a break of six years upsetting.
                            In a way, I envy them.

Anyways, good for them, :) !

Take a look on this:
                            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396991/...7094009#latest

Greetings,
                            H.

Comment

They are lucky about grow up with LazyTown, I had a good childhood with good Children TV Shows but they are very lucky.

I am sure they will do a great work in the new episodes and children will love it. However I think it will be strange for them see old episodes and new episodes and see two Stephanies.

Btw, I am very happy! Because in the Official Fan Club on FB they posted a link and said our name!

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                                LazyTownWorld has the trailer first to show, how cool is that

viewtopic.php?p=85587#p85587

Comment

Working...
                                X