LazyTownWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTownWorld

That's funny, they've gone back to dressing Steph in white tights, but given her a new bag.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

By courtesy of "Beticaforever" an interesting interview with Magnús Scheving:

http://www.lazytownworld.com/intervi...november-2012/

Greetings

Comment

we´ll be seeing elements like...Dragons...
        Yay!

...April or May...
        Boo! Hiss! lol.

Comment

Short interview with Unnur

http://www.lazytownworld.com/intervi...ir-15-01-2013/
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooky
            Short interview with Unnur
            aww, my favourite :)

Originally posted by Unnur
            I would love to go study acting, singing and dancing abroad...
            Pick Londons West End! I'll come and see you!

That reminds me, she accepts facebook invites doesnt she?

Comment

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                ..I wonder if they still do the Bing Bang at the end of the episode..

Comment

Hello guys! Here you can download LazyTimes 2012!

http://www.lazytownworld.com/media/downloads/

Comment

Guys, due to internal reasons we won't update the Fan Club for some time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

A new interview for the site

http://www.studiotalk.tv/chat/get-yo...-from-lazytown

Comment

• Re: Changes in LazyTown World

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        Originally posted by Glanni's Girl

What are your actual plans or ideas?
                        I have no special plans, but to get work to earn a living till Armageddon, which I'd like to survive, looking forward to see the Satanic system of this world wiped out.
                        haha {I think}
                        Is that a joke or is he serious?
                        Where this cmae from? I don't remember it on my interviews.

Comment

NOTE: We came back, but only me (Ana) will be the Admin. at the moment.

I found new videos on YouTube. I hope get them in HQ soon.

Comment

• The original website is under construction and is going to be renewed later this year.
                            You can still view the website through this URL: http://lazytownworld.jimdo.com
                            Ana is still the administrator.

Comment

• I think it's from and time to listen to something from Magnus and Co. well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportastephanie View Post
                                I think it's from and time to listen to something from Magnus and Co. well.
                                It's a fansite. Magnus has nothing to do with this.

Fansite, dedicated to the world of LazyTown. A world especially developed for kids and their caretakers to motivate them in making healthy lifestyle choices.

It's all about LazyTown World News.

The official LazyTownWorld website and its social media fanpages are kept healthy by a wonderfull team of LazyTown Fans worldwide. We started to collect information since 2006 and went online in 2009, starting our very first project that year. We have close contacts with people of LazyTown Entertainment to share and verifiy information. Some of us had the luck to actually meet Magnus, and part of his crew, in person. The rest can only dream about that moment :)

We hope you enjoy it! If you want to be a part of this community go to our Facebook page or join the Get Lazy! forum (our partner).

(Project)members:

Europe: Ana, Poek, Vivian, Tim, Sarah, Alison, Rowan, Robert & Vic

North America: Sam, Jack, Nindanjoe, BoredJedi & Chris

Central/South America: Emily, Luis, Humberto, Agus & Miracle

Australia: Dylan, Rick, Sonna

Comment

Working...
                                X