• Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Nick Jr and Sprout's DVD release, but I'm in Region 4

Anyways, I would like Nick Jr and Sprout's DVD release, but I'm in Region 4. When Nickelodeon/Nick Jr makes DVDS, most of the time it's for Region 1.
    The only time Nickelodeon makes Region 4 DVDS, is when the show is Nickelodeon, and the DVD releaser is Australian.
  • StingX
    ROTTEN MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by possessor of mine
    Anyways, I would like Nick Jr and Sprout's DVD release, but I'm in Region 4. When Nickelodeon/Nick Jr makes DVDS, most of the time it's for Region 1.
    The only time Nickelodeon makes Region 4 DVDS, is when the show is Nickelodeon, and the DVD releaser is Australian.
    Regionlocked media is very easily read by any computer DVD drive by changing its region and then can then be ripped as region-free by any common disc ripper. Don't be afraid to buy something outside your region! Besides, Australia has one of the most comprehensive DVD releases of LazyTown worldwide :)

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

I used to think computers only played DVDS from your region. If I got a credit card then spent some of my money on a Nickelodeon release of LazyTown, it would probably not play because I set my region on VLC to Region 4.

Comment

• possessor
        I like LazyTown.
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 30 - Stepher
        • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Stingy
        Besides, Australia has one of the most comprehensive DVD releases of LazyTown worldwide :)
        I think so too, because us and Iceland are the only peeps to have S3 on DVD.

Comment

• possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 30 - Stepher
          • Oct 2021

Judging from a pic I saw online, the AUS dvds don't have subtitles, which sucks because I put on subtitles any chance I can.

Comment

Working...