Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIFS from UK menus

Read title
    I am looking for the Robbie, Sportacus and Steph gifs used in UK Dvd Menus. Does anyone have them
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Do you have an example of that?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'd appreciate them with or without the sounds. I'm looking mainly for Sportacus ones, but Rob and Steph ones are fine too!

Anyways, UK examples

https://youtu.be/SExQZg1kkI4

https://youtu.be/JkxtfthN1kA

https://youtu.be/8sPnk3kAUYg

https://youtu.be/BR4_zpBDOdQ

Comment

Even if you get them they will be horrible blended frame abominations.

Click image for larger version

Name:	steph_circus.gif
Views:	101
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	190283
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          Even if you get them they will be horrible blended frame abominations.

Name:	steph_circus.gif
Views:	101
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	190283
          I'm not picky about making G.I.Fs.. or how they look (unless they're crisp 240p, yuck) just need them for the Sportacus fansite.
          In fact, don't you know I grew up with the Australian BC and their airings of Lazytown??

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with broadcast versions. It's how the DVDs are encoded. Do you want frames like this

Name:	UK_sample2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	190299

or this

Name:	US_sample2.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	190300

Comment

Hmmm, good point, but I'm not looking for clips from the broadcasted 30 minute episodes anyways. Just the G.I.F.S from the menus. (Or video)

Comment

I'm saying the video on the DVDs is the problem. You mentioned the broadcasts, I don't think they are relevant to the video on the DVDs. The DVDs have bad encoding.

I don't think the DVDs contain gifs. They contain short video segments with bad encoding.

Comment

Good point.

I still want them.

Maybe someone has the ISO and I can use an app to rip the videos or something

Comment

https://fb.watch/mn1YwRyRYk/

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Looks suspicious for being an FB video... I'll click on it tho

Comment

So it's the "GGLT" DVD menu, but the wonky frame and the text on it is replaced with "We Love LazyTown".. I wonder what I'm supposed to do with this

Comment

that was dissapointing.. was just looking for the short robbie/sporty/steph gifs/video segments

Comment

Well I was hoping it was rendered here as a video instead of just a link. It was the same video as the last link you posted but now with the original music. I changed the text to 'we love LazyTown', that's right, because of the group's name. I guess I took the original video from a DVD menu video long ago. I will take a look later what other menu video items there are. They will probably look a lot like those you already mentioned (linked).

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                              I'm saying the video on the DVDs is the problem. You mentioned the broadcasts, I don't think they are relevant to the video on the DVDs. The DVDs have bad encoding.

I don't think the DVDs contain gifs. They contain short video segments with bad encoding.
                              Wow you're online a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X