• Show
Clear All

Re: Hannah Montana to end (omgomgomg)

[quote=Glanni's Girl][quote=LazyTownWW]
    Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":0233b
    Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":0233b
    Xiz...I just love it when an american tells me I can't spell right...when you will be fluent in 2 languages or more, then tell me I'm illiterate
    Great comeback!
    Is that sarcasm?
    No! :(
    Oops
    My appologies :oops:[/quote:0233b]It's OK :)[/quote:0233b]

LOL

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
      Oh and Glanni's Girl, your name reminds me of the song ''This Is Me'' from Demi Lovato ;)
      [youtube]TdROFMLpdgQ[/youtube]
      Me? A hacker? I can't even work my mp3 player, let alone hack somebody! lol.

I love that song Agus!
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

[quote=pooky][quote=Glanni's Girl]
        Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":872b5
        Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":872b5
        Xiz...I just love it when an american tells me I can't spell right...when you will be fluent in 2 languages or more, then tell me I'm illiterate
        Great comeback!
        Is that sarcasm?
        Oops
        My appologies :oops:
        It's OK :)[/quote:872b5]

LOL

[/quote:872b5]

What the?

Comment

[quote=Glanni's Girl][quote=pooky][quote="Glanni's Girl":befda]
          Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":befda
          Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":befda
          Great comeback!
          Is that sarcasm?
          Oops
          It's OK :)[/quote:befda]

LOL

[/quote:befda]

What the?[/quote:befda]
          Pooky thinks Xizer will throw me in Hell (ban me) just because I dissagree with him.

Comment

[quote=LazyTownWW][quote=Glanni's Girl][quote=pooky][quote="Glanni's Girl":cd737]
            Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":cd737
            Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":cd737
            Originally posted by "LazyTownWW":cd737
            Great comeback!
            Is that sarcasm?
            Oops
            It's OK :)[/quote:cd737]

LOL

[/quote:cd737]

What the?[/quote:cd737]
            Pooky thinks Xizer will throw me in Hell (ban me) just because I dissagree with him.[/quote:cd737]

I see.
            Just in case, nice knowing you!

Comment

[quote=LazyTownWW][quote=Glanni's Girl][quote=pooky][quote="Glanni's Girl":ba15d]
              Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":ba15d
              Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":ba15d
              Originally posted by "LazyTownWW":ba15d
              Great comeback!
              Is that sarcasm?
              Oops
              It's OK :)[/quote:ba15d]

LOL

what...communication failure...what?[/quote:ba15d]

What the?[/quote:ba15d]
              Pooky thinks Xizer will throw me in Hell (ban me) just because I dissagree with him.[/quote:ba15d]
              Now you know me better than that LazytownWW. We don't want to ban anyone unless it's absolutely necessary, and certainly not for some disagreement.
              You and GG had an amazing conversation btw
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

[quote=SonicStephanie][quote=pooky][quote=LazyTownWW][quote=Glanni's Girl][quote=pooky][quote="Glanni's Girl":d19c7]
                Originally posted by "LazyTownWW":d19c7
                Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":d19c7
                Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":d19c7
                Great comeback!
                Is that sarcasm?
                Oops
                It's OK :)[/quote:d19c7]

LOL

what...communication failure...what?[/quote:d19c7]

What the?[/quote:d19c7]
                Pooky thinks Xizer will throw me in Hell (ban me) just because I dissagree with him.[/quote:d19c7]
                Now you know me better than that LazytownWW. We don't want to ban anyone unless it's absolutely necessary, and certainly not for some disagreement.
                You and GG had an amazing conversation btw [/quote:d19c7]

they call meh so...huh !? LOLWUT !?

agree with Pooky ![/quote:d19c7]
                quote quote quote ...

Comment

Even you or I could do what they do lol.
                  I certainly don't have the voice, the moves, the charisma, the personality, or the looks to be a pop star.

It's not as hard as you would think....
                  I assume you're speaking from experience and not just out yor ass right?

try working in a factory or in an office 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
                  Now there's something everyone can do. Although I don't know anyone that works 60 hours a week :S

they don't deserv they'r success, no matter theyr age.
                  It's not like pop stars are successful because nobody listens to their music.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                    I certainly don't have the voice, the moves, the charisma, the personality, or the looks to be a pop star.

Now there's something everyone can do. Although I don't know anyone that works 60 hours a week :S

Man, rather then worsheping pop-stars, and deffending them, even if they would spit on you just for fun, you would do well to see how most people earn a living...no via the party life of easy wealth of Hanna Montanna, but by real hard work.

Comment

Man, rather then worsheping pop-stars, and deffending them, even if they would spit on you just for fun, you would do well to see how most people earn a living...no via the party life of easy wealth of Hanna Montanna, but by real hard work.
                      I'm just sayin that a popstar is a profession as any other. A few professions even.

Comment

I don't "worshep" anyone (as you so elegantly put it). I simply have better things to do with my time than troll LazyTown message boards with negative posts about people I know nothing about.

Your jealousy does not make Miley Cyrus or any other Disney talent look bad. It only reflects poorly on you. When I see blatant troll posts directed at those who are popular I just see another case of envy. It makes me feel sad for the poster more than it does the person they're blindly lashing out against.

Perhaps if you spent your days doing something more productive than trolling the famous then you too might see some success.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer

I don't "worshep" anyone (as you so elegantly put it). I simply have better things to do with my time than troll LazyTown message boards with negative posts about people I know nothing about.

Your jealousy does not make Miley Cyrus or any other Disney talent look bad. It only reflects poorly on you. When I see blatant troll posts directed at those who are popular I just see another case of envy. It makes me feel sad for the poster more than it does the person they're blindly lashing out against.

Perhaps if you spent your days doing something more productive than trolling the famous then you too might see some success.
                          You don't idolatrise her, huh? You post more about her then about LazyTown on your own forum.

The fact that I criticise her is no proof that I envy her. You criticise Bush, does that mean you are jelous that he was a dictator (well, an asshole actualy)?

The fact that I posted about 3 times on GetLazy about my dislike of the Disney trend does not make it a trolling spree.

What I sayd to Stingy goes double to you. I have had jobs on construction sites for 3 summers now, both in town and out into the country side, and I help my familly anyway I can + the minour charity and environmental work I'v done over the years.

You spend your nights on the internet, as you admitted yourself...

Who is unproductive?

Let's not take this any further. I do appologise if I insulted you, since I see you feel so strongly about her, and also because you are a stranger to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                            yeah,

Worshipping a popstar is sick...(but you don't LazytownWW)

go worship a leader as for me i worship Ataturk...Americans maybe Abraham Lincoln
                            I only worship God...I prefere to highly respect people

Comment

I think you're all taking this argument a little personally... there's no need to insult each other over it, if you take that away each of your arguments is pretty good.

It's tough working hard to earn a living when you see popstars seemingly making millions by not working as hard as you do, and whilst I understand that I don't think the professions are particularly comparable. It's just a different thing. You might be quick to say that Miley has no talent, but that's simply a matter of opinion. Since her job and many other people's come under the category of arts, it's incredibly subjective and no one can really make an absolute judgement on whether someone is a good singer or actor. There are things that are generally accepted to be "good"; being able to sing in tune, play a character naturally etc. but there are always going to be people who think differently. LazyTownWW, you might not be jealous of popstars, but there's something you think is unjust there, right? Because you work hard for a living, which I totally understand. But so does Miley Cyrus, it's just that judging her ability is more subjective than judging a more physical skill (i.e. building something).

If these young popstars were simply born into an incredibly rich family and were basically famous for money and getting drunk at parties, it would be an entirely different matter, but Miley, regardless of what you think of her, does have a valuable profession that makes people happy and makes money, despite the many people who think her talentless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                                Well yes, you do have a point...there's no comparring Miley with Britney Spears (and a whole list actualy)...at least not yet ;)
                                Also, she works to get richer and richer and richer...most of us work just for a livving...that's the unfair, elitist part.
                                I'd like to see people, especialy Xizer and Stingy, defend the Jonas Bros as much though, otherwhise they'r being biased just like me ;)
                                P.S. I only hate commercial musicians...I respect those musicians that preform for the fans and out of passion, not for money and fame.

Comment

Working...
                                X