Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New film: 'A Fix' (probable spoilers on page 5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jellyanna's gonna be a movie star! (New film: 'A Fix')

hmm.... the cast seem to reflect the movies whole story. so far i dont know what its about, but judging by the cast, probably a teen flick thingy, full of hugs and useless scenes of anger at boys for being so "suckish" etc.. doesnt seem like a that would rake in the greens at the infamous "box office"

Comment

Originally posted by yosy
      hmm.... the cast seem to reflect the movies whole story. so far i dont know what its about, but judging by the cast, probably a teen flick thingy, full of hugs and useless scenes of anger at boys for being so "suckish" etc.. doesnt seem like a that would rake in the greens at the infamous "box office"
      Nothing wrong with a couple of useless scenes...i just hope there's a mute button close to me when they come on ;)

Comment

If she breaks any bones, i wont be able to contain myself. :fap:

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
          If she breaks any bones, i wont be able to contain myself. :fap:
          LOL WTF

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
            Yeah that's Zafa alright.

Comment

I'm actually one of the kids that beat her up in the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                d-did you use any weapons? bats, brass knuckles, that sorta thing? sharpe instruments? was there penetration? Ohhh dear, I'm rubbing my knees already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                  Originally posted by Zafa
                  d-did you use any weapons? bats, brass knuckles, that sorta thing? sharpe instruments? was there penetration? Ohhh dear, I'm rubbing my knees already.
                  Maybe objects made from leather...whips etc. Or even latex. lol. And that picture...WTF?

Comment

Big creds for finding that "real" pic CJ, but who IS that guy in the middle?

I contacted the producers on Dec. 29th, asking for an update on events, and it would be presumptious for me to think that a mere minion like myself influenced their decision, but, well, theyv'e just done it! See here.........

http://www.onstagemovies.com/Afix.htm

Seems the director was much impressed by Julianna.
                    Look forward to seeing the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                      Originally posted by CJVercetti
                      Originally posted by yosy
                      where did the name jellyanna come from?
                      Ultra_Magnus I believe.
                      Correct.
                      The legacy lives on!

In other news...
                      Originally posted by onstagemovies.com
                      We will be working under the SAG Ultra Low Budget Agreement.
                      Which means Jellyanna's going union.
                      I assume that's one part of the negotiations they are... negotiating.

But more importantly, this means she almost definitely won't be doing any more LazyTown (unless the whole show joins SAG), because that's the reason they didn't use Shelby in the first place.

That sucks balls.

Comment

[quote=Ultra Magnus]
                        Originally posted by "onstagemovies.com":372dd
                        Which means Jellyanna's going union.[/quote:372dd]

Well, maybe all hope is not yet lost. I'm certainly not an expert in these things, but I took a quick look a the SAG indie website, and under FAQ's, was the following....

Can non-union actors and SAG members work in a production together?

Under the terms of the Student, Short, and Ultra-Low Budget contracts you can use both SAG and non-SAG actors in the same film. Under the Modified Low Budget and Low Budget Agreement the so-called Taft-Hartley rules apply.

I also read somewhere that the budget is limited to $200,000, and the producers only have to pay principal actors $100 per day.
                        So I guess Julianna or the others aren't doing this for the money. Nice one!

Comment

[quote=Burt Thruster][quote="Ultra Magnus":95c5e]
                          Originally posted by "onstagemovies.com":95c5e
                          Which means Jellyanna's going union.[/quote:95c5e]

Well, maybe all hope is not yet lost. I'm certainly not an expert in these things, but I took a quick look a the SAG indie website, and under FAQ's, was the following....

Can non-union actors and SAG members work in a production together?

Under the terms of the Student, Short, and Ultra-Low Budget contracts you can use both SAG and non-SAG actors in the same film. Under the Modified Low Budget and Low Budget Agreement the so-called Taft-Hartley rules apply.
                          [/quote:95c5e]
                          Ah, cool.

So we can all cling on to our last remaining hope that Jellyanna will be Stephy for the rest of eternity.

Comment

LOL, I can imagine Julianna being Stephanie at 80 - "Sure I can pass for 8, just take the zero off!" Haha, the dancing would be interesting ... "Arrg, my back!"

I would prefer it if they let her character age a little, though. It wouldn't be the same without her (just like it wouldn't be the same without Magnús or Stephán), and it would be weird to keep pretending she's a little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                              LOL, I can imagine Julianna being Stephanie at 80 - "Sure I can pass for 8, just take the zero off!" Haha, the dancing would be interesting ... "Arrg, my back!"
                              In the cast commentary for one of the Red Dwarf episodes, they talk about a choreographer they had who was 70-odd, but still had the body of a 20 year-old.
                              Professional dancers, you gotta love 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                                Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                                In the cast commentary for one of the Red Dwarf episodes, they talk about a choreographer they had who was 70-odd, but still had the body of a 20 year-old.
                                Professional dancers, you gotta love 'em.
                                I don't remember any dancing in any red dwarf episode :S What was it for? Or was it for that tongue-tied song music video they made?

Comment

Working...
                                X