Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New film: 'A Fix' (probable spoilers on page 5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jellyanna's gonna be a movie star! (New film: 'A Fix')

[quote=Mr_Gazpacho]
    Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
    Originally posted by "Mr_Gazpacho":9ede1
    So... who died? They aren't gonna kill Jellyanna are they?!
    I think so.

And she looks like an old woman from the side with her hair pulled up.
    The guy that got strangled looked like an oddjob tho, hopefully he goes down first. :)[/quote:9ede1]

But if you look though he took the white scarf off his neck and got up

But I don't know if Julianna/Pyper dies because from the picture I saw she was at the funeral bit

Comment

loooool the more i keep repeating this the more i cringe at the dubious acting. An abysmal performance mite i add.
      saying that this movie is good is as evil as telling a blind man to read the colours off a paper. and WTF is up with the camera zoomed up in her face???? how unprofessional! even as a chemistry enthuiast would no poor directing. that guy must have been high on crak or summthin. crap trailer overall. the scribles on her back drew my eyes bak 2 the screen having been hidden behind my hands from embarrasment.

this rant was powered by "fan boy" annoyance- eco friendly energy

Comment

Originally posted by yosy
        loooool the more i keep repeating this the more i cringe at the dubious acting. An abysmal performance mite i add.
        saying that this movie is good is as evil as telling a blind man to read the colours off a paper. and WTF is up with the camera zoomed up in her face???? how unprofessional! even as a chemistry enthuiast would no poor directing. that guy must have been high on crak or summthin. crap trailer overall. the scribles on her back drew my eyes bak 2 the screen having been hidden behind my hands from embarrasment.

this rant was powered by "fan boy" annoyance- eco friendly energy
        You have expressed your distaste for the trailer enough, please refrain from complaining anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jobe9779
          who the hell plays space monkey with a noose
          Someone who went to a western knot making class?

Comment

Awesome...

Comment

omg, explo, old sport, I love you

-edit- anyway, I think the trailer is good, I want to see the complete movie

Comment

Zafa> Thanks for the link - your friends were quick off the mark with that one.

yosy> Yes, you do sound like useless movie critic. It has certainly whetted my own interest in seeing the 30min. short version, which is it's only purpose. A friend in another forum put it this way... "just trust people who are involved in this movie, and make your criticism AFTER having seen at least the 30min. short. We (should) give our full support to this movie, because it bears a lot of important messages, and give our sincere support to Julianna, because this second step in her acting career must be very important for her. She is a very talented actress, and I believe that this film will show that."

I for one, could not agree more.

A high definition version of the trailer is available here......

http://www.vuze.com/details/PGBV74XLRR6 ... UIKH3.html

Comment

Oh, I'm totally calling shenanigans on that.

just trust people who are involved in this movie...
                  I have never heard of anyone involved in this movie besides Jellyanna.
                  How am I meant to trust them when they have done nothing to gain my trust?

...and make your criticism AFTER having seen at least the 30min. short.
                  I agree that criticism of the 30min short should be kept until we've seen it.
                  But we've already seen the trailer, and that's what people are criticising.

We (should) give our full support to this movie, because it bears a lot of important messages...
                  There have been many, many crap movies that bear important messages.
                  It doesn't stop them being crap movies.

...and give our sincere support to Julianna...
                  Just because we like her in one role, we must blindly follow and support everything she does without judgement?
                  Just because we're fans of one aspect of her work, it doesn't mean we can't have a negative opinion about anything she ever does.

If it looks crap, it looks crap. And the truth is, it does look crap.
                  (I have already made my thoughts clear about the direction.)

...because this second step in her acting career must be very important for her. She is a very talented actress, and I believe that this film will show that.
                  Jellyanna's been on stage since she was practically a ****ing foetus, this is hardly the "second step" in her career.
                  And I sincerely doubt that this film will accurately reflect her talent. Again, directing.

Thanks for the link, though. :)

And explorer, thanks for the pics.
                  Whence were they obtained?

(Edited to make slightly more sense.)

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                    I havn't been paying attention to this thread, but has someone posted the trailer?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kehgF6oWLLE

sorry if it's old news, someone on ytmnd just sent it to me
                    Yay that was me im making myself useful after only 1 day membership!

Comment

• Re: Jellyanna's gonna be a movie star! (New film: 'A Fix')

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      Just because we like her in one role, we must blindly follow and support everything she does without judgement?
                      Just because we're fans of one aspect of her work, it doesn't mean we can't have a negative opinion about anything she ever does.

I agree with you on that. In fact, I'd say that most of us, especially me, are more critical of ones own work than others. Am I right?
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi

I agree with you on that. In fact, I'd say that most of us, especially me, are more critical of ones own work than others. Am I right?
                        I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, but yes, I will agree.

Also, a couple of things I forgot to say in my quasi-rant above:-

I) Hip Hop Homeroom.
                        II) ... 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                          Originally posted by Zafa
                          I havn't been paying attention to this thread, but has someone posted the trailer?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kehgF6oWLLE

sorry if it's old news, someone on ytmnd just sent it to me
                          Yay that was me im making myself useful after only 1 day membership!
                          Yes, yhpets is the one that showed me :)

Welcome to Getlazy

Comment

Oh, I'm totally calling shenanigans on that.

just trust people who are involved in this movie...
                            I have never heard of anyone involved in this movie besides Jellyanna.
                            How am I meant to trust them when they have done nothing to gain my trust?

[quote:bee59]...and make your criticism AFTER having seen at least the 30min. short.
                            I agree that criticism of the 30min short should be kept until we've seen it.
                            But we've already seen the trailer, and that's what people are criticising.

We (should) give our full support to this movie, because it bears a lot of important messages...
                            There have been many, many crap movies that bear important messages.
                            It doesn't stop them being crap movies.

...because this second step in her acting career must be very important for her. She is a very talented actress, and I believe that this film will show that.
                            Jellyanna's been on stage since she was practically a ****ing foetus, this is hardly the "second step" in her career.
                            And I sincerely doubt that this film will accurately reflect her talent. Again, directing.

Thanks for the link, though. :)

And explorer, thanks for the pics.
                            Whence were they obtained?

(Edited to make slightly more sense.)[/quote:bee59]

Also cocks. IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

thanks zafa

Comment

I lol'd...thought the camerage as a whole was kinda....noob..ish?...looks kinda like a highschool project..i would say no offence..but i can't...all offence directed to director and those who controlled shots etc.
                                Ill still probably end up..aquiring it and watching it anyway :?

Comment

Working...
                                X