Clear All
  • ForGreatJustin
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Apr 2007

Re: Conan O' Brien thread

Originally posted by Tyler
    Hmm, why are they beginning to air reruns every other week now?

Not sure, but ive noticed that too :|

Comment

• LoveTHYconan
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 13 - Purple Panther
      • Apr 2007

it happens. they don't have the whole summer off like snl. so there are just random weeks where they have time off. Conan's been in LA a lot lately, because he'll be moving there in a year or so. also, probably seems like more repeats than usual because of all that time that was off with the strike too. but yeah, i've been watching for years and nothing seemed that unusual to me. idk.

Comment

• Tyler
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • Oct 2007

Damn, when is Max coming back. I get nervous whenever Conan talks to the Worm because there's a chance he'll direct the camera's attention to his feet again. It's like a game of Russian roulette.

Anyway, I'm liking this new format. Conan does the Laugh Zone then goes onto the first bit then commercials, then the second bit. Two in a row! I like it.

It's good to see Jordan Schlansky in more bits...even though he was on the cover of Bi Curious, and a gay bouncer at a gay club.

Perhaps his spot in LA is causing some rerun weeks. Been watching for quite a while myself and I don't recall this many rerun weeks so soon.

Comment

• LoveTHYconan
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Tyler
          It's good to see Jordan Schlansky in more bits...even though he was on the cover of Bi Curious, and a gay bouncer at a gay club.
          i noticed they've been using him (as well as other crew they brought out during the strike shows) more lately too.
          it's insta-lulz everytime they show him.

Comment

• Tyler
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Oct 2007

April 30th's show: best ever.

Conan and Gordon Ramsay cooking together? A++ material right there. I loved how Gordon threw away the spring roll Conan made. It blew my mind. The best of both worlds on one show.

The live via satellite interview was hilarious, too. They haven't done that in a while (or at least that I know of. I'm guilty of sometimes missing Friday shows just to get loaded :( ). I died laughing when that reverend/whatever dude damned Fievel Goes West.

Comment

• Tyler
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Oct 2007

DOUBLE POST!

Awesome, I found a good old episode. Andy's last show. I haven't seen it in a while. I remember the bit they did where Andy chopped off his hand with a hatchet. It was a bit about phases and they were into self mutilation for a while there. Conan was into turtles as his next phase.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 3UAQ&hl=en

Comment

• Tyler
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Oct 2007

TRIPLE POST!

They did the return of my favourite asshole, Gustavo. Except he wasn't wearing blurgens. He dipped his feet in hot latex and Conan said he looked like a hobo who can through ketchup. rofl Loliphone.

Comment

Working...