Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Re: Hi

Originally posted by Silvess
    Yo Xizer, something tells me that you never believed that you even met Julianna. Remember in myspace chat? Was it "Actors & Actresses"? Well who you spoke to was her. I guess people here will never believe it though. Another reason this place almost has no meaning. Why have this place if you are never going to even believe that Julianna has even seen it or was ever here? Fans of her work are cool I guess, but Lazy Town was sort of a kids show. People my age or older probably should not be big fans of it. XD
    That's probably the largest reason WOJ was taken out. Huge age problem I do think, but I have never asked. XD
    It would just be cool if more respect was shown than what I saw when "JuliManda" posted. Even if that happened to be a fake, it is wrong to just jump the person. She was not fake, and I think you guys already did a number on her so yea...
    What's this age problem you're talking about? Is there a problem with older people liking LazyTown? If there is, please explain. Why was WOJ taken out? Could I see those court documents and the pending investigation information? How would Julianna know of this place when even LazyTown Entertainment wasn't even aware there was a LazyTown fandom?

As much as I want to believe people are telling the truth, I can't. Everybody lies, as House puts it. Show the evidence and people will shut up. I don't appreciate you generalizing everyone into a category, that's one step away from racism, you know.

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
      Former Moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 28 - Friend For Life
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      Yo Xizer, something tells me that you never believed that you even met Julianna. Remember in myspace chat? Was it "Actors & Actresses"? Well who you spoke to was her. I guess people here will never believe it though. Another reason this place almost has no meaning. Why have this place if you are never going to even believe that Julianna has even seen it or was ever here? Fans of her work are cool I guess, but Lazy Town was sort of a kids show. People my age or older probably should not be big fans of it. XD
      That's probably the largest reason WOJ was taken out. Huge age problem I do think, but I have never asked. XD
      It would just be cool if more respect was shown than what I saw when "JuliManda" posted. Even if that happened to be a fake, it is wrong to just jump the person. She was not fake, and I think you guys already did a number on her so yea...
      What's this age problem you're talking about? Is there a problem with older people liking LazyTown? If there is, please explain. Why was WOJ taken out? Could I see those court documents and the pending investigation information? How would Julianna know of this place when even LazyTown Entertainment wasn't even aware there was a LazyTown fandom?

As much as I want to believe people are telling the truth, I can't. Everybody lies, as House puts it. Show the evidence and people will shut up. I don't appreciate you generalizing everyone into a category, that's one step away from racism, you know.

I love you Nindan!

Comment

• yhpets
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 15 - The Baby Troll
        • Feb 2008

FAGGOT

Comment

• Victoria
          Owner of GetLazy
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          • Apr 2007

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 29 - Villain Number One
            • May 2007

I would watch what I say to "This Person" on here, because this site has never been granted permission to even exist by Julianna you know?
            I'm sorry.
            I didn't realise I needed permission to be a fan of a TV show. :?

Originally posted by Xizer
            is that a male cheerleader to the left?
            There are male cheerleaders all over that picture.

[img]http://img101.**********.us/img101/32/biowr1.jpg[/img]

Originally posted by Ponycat
            I hope so, the world needs more male cheerleaders...
            I tend to disagree.

I must be incredibly slow, because I'm still not seeing it.
            Could somebody PLEASE point out to me how we "did a number on her"?

Originally posted by Dr. Joe
            What he said.

Comment

• Silvess
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 4 - Poster On The Move
              • Mar 2008

Well I guess I got my ass handed to me eh? Only one way to convince you guys that what I was saying was serious, and something tells me that you will be getting that message soon enough. WOJ had some bad thing's about it, but I did respect a few of it's members, and was mod of the place, but I think this place feel's invincible. You don't have to NOR will you listen to me. I guess showing this "JuliManda" member any respect is too late now anyway's. Goodbye to all of you, and I am not the one in charge of getting these places taken down, but something tell's me that GetLazy is on it's finale hours. I am not a bad guy, but I already know what's coming so I don't know what else to say for a situation like this besides goodbye. Adults can like Lazy Town to, but most of them are watching it with kids, and just being with family. Some like the camera controls or the way the puppets are operated, and some "This is mostly directed to women" just think Stephanie is cute. I am not in charge of anything, and who am I to argue with what people are allowed to like. I am just saying! Right or Wrong, this site has no right to be on the net, because of the subjects it speaks on, and no granted permission exists. I would not take it down, but then again it's not about me. You know? Some celebrities such as former child actresses, grow up NOT liking to much attention on the net, but others do...

I made a WWE web site with a cheap hoster called freewebs, and guess what? It was taken down in like 1 week. I then went back to WWE.Com, and asked for permission to host my site, and it was granted so my site was back up, and never went back down. WWE is a big thing so it is always on the look out. Lazy Town is not a VERY huge thing so people aren't always watching out for sites like this, but all it takes is one spot out, and POOF! They vanish...
              This site should have gotten authorized permission before it went up. Damn I hate this permission crap...

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 29 - Villain Number One
                • May 2007

Well I guess I got my ass handed to me eh?
                You know, not every conversation boils down to petty oneupmanship.
                Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Okay, assuming that everything and everyone is legit for clarity's sake...
                No, this place isn't "invincible", but it is miles away from what you're talking about.

WOJ was running on a hosted server, and it was about Julianna.
                It was shut down because the subject (Julianna) contacted the host (Tripod) and convinced them to take it down.

This place is on a paid server, and is about LazyTown.
                For it to go down, the subject (LazyTown - i.e. Magnús, another copyright holder or one of their legal representatives) would have to contact the host (Xizer) and convince him to take it down.

For Julianna to shut this place down, she'd have to convince Magnús to try and convince Xizer to do so.
                And short of a law suit, the ball would be entirely in Xizer's court.*

But this is all hypothetical and entirely beside the ****ing point.

* No pun intended.

Comment

• Sir Finkus
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 19 - Secret Friend
                  • Apr 2007

IT'S STEPHER TIME yay for lt fandom drama IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

• Lazycus
                    Master of Shoops
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                    • Nov 2007

Nobody could have thought that JuliManda was real, could they? Come on, there are appoximately six and a half billion people living on this planet, nearly everyone of them having internet access. So the chances of JuliManda really being the one Miss Mauriello are about 97% ... against. And why should Miss Mauriello visit a forum dedicated to a barely known children's television show from Iceland?

Uhmmm, wait, something's isn't right here ...

Darn! You folks blasted it big time! Reminds me of a similar story, when some guy came by and said: "Hey there, I'm the one you were waiting for, and I'm going to tell you how it's gonna be," but they didn't believe him and nailed him to a cross instead.

We're doomed.

Comment

• Silvess
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 4 - Poster On The Move
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Lazycus
                      Nobody could have thought that JuliManda was real, could they? Come on, there are appoximately six and a half billion people living on this planet, nearly everyone of them having internet access. So the chances of JuliManda really being the one Miss Mauriello are about 97% ... against. And why should Miss Mauriello visit a forum dedicated to a barely known children's television show from Iceland?

Darn! You folks blasted it big time! Reminds me of a similar story, when some guy came by and said: "Hey there, I'm the one you were waiting for, and I'm going to tell you how it's gonna be," but they didn't believe him and nailed him to a cross instead.

We're doomed.
                      All for that! I don't expect anybody to believe it either. Julianna just likes the net more than I even expected. So far, I have really seen no HUGE problems with this site. Nobody seems to be talking really dirty about Julianna as far as I can see, and if she wants to remove this site "Whether She Can Or Not", I will just agree with her, becuase I respect her as a human being. I am not even a fan of Lazy Town so what I say about it or it's fans really don't count. I am just here to support my friend. : )

Comment

• Victoria
                        Owner of GetLazy
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

Well I guess I got my ass handed to me eh? Only one way to convince you guys that what I was saying was serious, and something tells me that you will be getting that message soon enough. WOJ had some bad thing's about it, but I did respect a few of it's members, and was mod of the place, but I think this place feel's invincible. You don't have to NOR will you listen to me. I guess showing this "JuliManda" member any respect is too late now anyway's. Goodbye to all of you, and I am not the one in charge of getting these places taken down, but something tell's me that GetLazy is on it's finale hours. I am not a bad guy, but I already know what's coming so I don't know what else to say for a situation like this besides goodbye. Adults can like Lazy Town to, but most of them are watching it with kids, and just being with family. Some like the camera controls or the way the puppets are operated, and some "This is mostly directed to women" just think Stephanie is cute. I am not in charge of anything, and who am I to argue with what people are allowed to like. I am just saying! Right or Wrong, this site has no right to be on the net, because of the subjects it speaks on, and no granted permission exists. I would not take it down, but then again it's not about me. You know? Some celebrities such as former child actresses, grow up NOT liking to much attention on the net, but others do...

I made a WWE web site with a cheap hoster called freewebs, and guess what? It was taken down in like 1 week. I then went back to WWE.Com, and asked for permission to host my site, and it was granted so my site was back up, and never went back down. WWE is a big thing so it is always on the look out. Lazy Town is not a VERY huge thing so people aren't always watching out for sites like this, but all it takes is one spot out, and POOF! They vanish...
                        This site should have gotten authorized permission before it went up. Damn I hate this permission crap...
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

I'll say it again: Bring it on.

Comment

• PrecisionTime
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
                          • Mar 2008

Free speech rights? Don't taze me, bro

Anyway, Silvess, I just can't understand what you're saying. I never visited/knew of this World of Julianna, nor I understand what you mean by 'supporting your friend'. Couldn't you just be a bit clearer? Maybe it's because of my sucky english, or because I'm ill, but I can't get your point

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
                            Former Moderator
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • Apr 2007

She couldn't get it removed if she wanted too. Didja read Ultra Magnus's post?

Comment

• Sir Finkus
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 19 - Secret Friend
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Lazycus

We're doomed.
                              Some fairly shoddy statistics work there champ. I'm also not sure what point you are trying to make, I thought I had it until you got to the jesus part then you lost me, unless you were being sarcastic.

I do agree that the chances of the real Julianna posting here are fairly astronomical.

Comment

• Lazycus
                                Master of Shoops
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                                ... unless you were being sarcastic.
                                I hope so. Actually I thought this thread was about nonsensical statements. ;)

Comment

Working...