• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nico402
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    • Apr 2008

Re: itt we discuss the u.s.'s victory in iraq

America won the war? I am not so sure about it..

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
      Former Moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 28 - Friend For Life
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
      HAHA^

OT: If obama really does get us war free then he'll be a good pres in my book.

What about socialized health insurance?

If he does that I don't care if his next plan is to invade France I'll love him.

Comment

• Mosheddy
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
        What about socialized health insurance?

If he does that I don't care if his next plan is to invade France I'll love him.
        This is a much better reason to support and vote for a candidate.

Comment

• BingBang
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 7 - Lazy Poster
          • May 2007

The seven Army values, which are indoctrinated from the moment you are recruited, and of which you are expected to live by, are loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Everybody who volunteers knows exactly what they are getting into from the getgo.

Soldiers don't want sympathy--they want your respect and your support. Even those who aren't currently deployed sacrifice a lot of time to the service, and have to put the Army's needs above their own. It isn't an easy life at any level. They work very hard, experience a lot of physical & emotional turmoil, and give up a lot, and only ask that you back them up no matter what.

People may not support the war they fight, but many soldiers are fighting for what they believe in, and most of them would like to believe that they are fighting for you...

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
            Former Moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 28 - Friend For Life
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by BingBang
            The seven Army values, which are indoctrinated from the moment you are recruited, and of which you are expected to live by, are loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Everybody who volunteers knows exactly what they are getting into from the getgo.

Soldiers don't want sympathy--they want your respect and your support. Even those who aren't currently deployed sacrifice a lot of time to the service, and have to put the Army's needs above their own. It isn't an easy life at any level. They work very hard, experience a lot of physical & emotional turmoil, and give up a lot, and only ask that you back them up no matter what.

People may not support the war they fight, but many soldiers are fighting for what they believe in, and most of them would like to believe that they are fighting for you...
            Much respect.

*salutes*

Comment

Working...