X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmass

Originally posted by PolarFox
    Santa Claus is not invention of Coca Cola, maybe only the "image" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa
    I think everyone got it all wrong. I think that he's an elf like he's supposed to be.
    And he's actually a ninja. You think some big fat guy can travel the world in one night and slip into peoples houses undetected to leave them gifts? Nope. That's a ninja right there.
    The only reason that we have the modern interpretation of Santa Claus like the way he is, is because only one person has ever actually seen him and it was out of the corner of his eye.

- He atleast got the color coordination right, I'll give him that. He is indeed red and white.

- The big white beard is actually a white ninja mask. Easily mistaken.

- He isn't fat. He is very thin and agile as elves and ninjas usually are. He was misinterpreted as fat because the motion blur that Santa creates makes him look wider than he actually is.

- I don't know where people got the reindeer from. Ninjas can fly all by themselves.

- The only part that is semi right about the reindeer is roudolph and his red nose. There is indeed a red light gleaming from the front of Santas flight. However, the red glow is actually Santas head catching flame from the atmospheric friction, as he moves very quickly through the air obviously. Good thing he is an ice elf or he might burn up.

Comment

Halt...you do Christmas kaputt for the kids....Schweinehund !
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
        Hallo Kids...do not listen to what the wicked uncle Buzz says and enjoy your christmas...
        We listen uncle Buzz, even though you tell us to don't :hurr:

Comment

...fish tomorrow...
          What fish is tradition in Germany? cod? clipfish? remember to serve cooled vodka watermelon and breezer orange - colorful and sweet :2bong: in less than 4 minutes everyone is laughing

PolarFox (Julian-calendar) no holiday before January?

Comment

Holiday before January? I don't know about any.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              Originally posted by PolarFox
              Santa Claus is not invention of Coca Cola, maybe only the "image" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa
              I think everyone got it all wrong. I think that he's an elf like he's supposed to be.
              And he's actually a ninja. You think some big fat guy can travel the world in one night and slip into peoples houses undetected to leave them gifts? Nope. That's a ninja right there.
              The only reason that we have the modern interpretation of Santa Claus like the way he is, is because only one person has ever actually seen him and it was out of the corner of his eye.

- He atleast got the color coordination right, I'll give him that. He is indeed red and white.

- The big white beard is actually a white ninja mask. Easily mistaken.

- He isn't fat. He is very thin and agile as elves and ninjas usually are. He was misinterpreted as fat because the motion blur that Santa creates makes him look wider than he actually is.

- I don't know where people got the reindeer from. Ninjas can fly all by themselves.

- The only part that is semi right about the reindeer is roudolph and his red nose. There is indeed a red light gleaming from the front of Santas flight. However, the red glow is actually Santas head catching flame from the atmospheric friction, as he moves very quickly through the air obviously. Good thing he is an ice elf or he might burn up.
              Wow, I feel completely enlightened after reading this. I no longer disbelieve in Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                Wow, I feel completely enlightened after reading this. I no longer disbelieve in Santa!
                It's the truth!
                The average time that presents from "Santa" are set out by parent's is 5:30 AM.
                The average time that children wake up is 7 AM.
                1 hour and 30 mins is more than enough time for Santa to visit every house in a timezone. Of course doesn't do the whole world in that time. Since he only needs to do it in that timezone. He can move from zone to zone with little thought about time. Rumor has it that he visits every house in a timezone in less than 45 minutes. He spends the rest of the time refilling with his high calorie diet of cookies and milk. This would normally be unhealthy, but when you move at a pace just under the speed of light, calories are burned very quickly.

However, since only 1 person has ever seen him, and few truly believe, most parents lay presents out for their children. While Santa's peaceful nature would never ever make a scene over this, he does dislike it. And in return, simple skips houses that already have presents. He never misses a chance for food though so he still eats his cookies and drinks his milk.

As rates of disbelief in Santa grow, more parents put presents under the tree, which leads to Santa having to overstock more and more presents. The leftover toys are burned at his factory in the North Pole. Obviously leading to a massive amount of greenhouse gas. If you notice, there is a direct correlation between the dwindling belief in Santa and rising global temperatures. The icebergs of the North Pole are going first because obviously that's where the factory is. All the evidence is there. Eat your heart out Al Gore.

Comment

I eat turkey on Christmas ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                    It's the truth!
                    The average time that presents from "Santa" are set out by parent's is 5:30 AM.
                    The average time that children wake up is 7 AM.
                    1 hour and 30 mins is more than enough time for Santa to visit every house in a timezone. Of course doesn't do the whole world in that time. Since he only needs to do it in that timezone. He can move from zone to zone with little thought about time. Rumor has it that he visits every house in a timezone in less than 45 minutes. He spends the rest of the time refilling with his high calorie diet of cookies and milk. This would normally be unhealthy, but when you move at a pace just under the speed of light, calories are burned very quickly.

However, since only 1 person has ever seen him, and few truly believe, most parents lay presents out for their children. While Santa's peaceful nature would never ever make a scene over this, he does dislike it. And in return, simple skips houses that already have presents. He never misses a chance for food though so he still eats his cookies and drinks his milk.

As rates of disbelief in Santa grow, more parents put presents under the tree, which leads to Santa having to overstock more and more presents. The leftover toys are burned at his factory in the North Pole. Obviously leading to a massive amount of greenhouse gas. If you notice, there is a direct correlation between the dwindling belief in Santa and rising global temperatures. The icebergs of the North Pole are going first because obviously that's where the factory is. All the evidence is there. Eat your heart out Al Gore.
                    :'D

Also, I don't like turkey very much.

Comment

I'm disagree with Rowan, I love turkey , but it's your opinion not mine ;)

Comment

after the fish yesterday on christmas eve I got argentinian hare today...they are quite yummy...thanks Argentina...that's globalization...seems that all german bunnies has been already shot...

Gallery

Comment

after the fish yesterday on christmas eve I got argentinian hare today...they are quite yummy...thanks Argentina...that's globalization...seems that all german bunnies has been already shot...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                            What are you eating? fish? pork? turkey?
                            How about vegetarian ?
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

vegetarian is not balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                                Originally posted by bungie
                                What are you eating? fish? pork? turkey?
                                How about vegetarian ?
                                Paprika chips and cookies!

Comment

Working...
                                X