• Feb 2010

Re: Libertarianism

Comment

• pyrophilia
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 10 - LazyTowner
      • Jan 2010

I would say I'm slightly more of an Anarchist than a libertarian.

Personally I think 'tradition', 'conservatism', and 'morals' are all okay. Anyone can believe or think anything they want under any circumstances. You can DO what you want as long as you don't DIRECTLY control or abuse anyone else (for instance its wrong to do something to someone who says 'no', but its okay as long as THE INDIVIDUAL says 'yes' even if their parents say 'no'. I think you all know what I'm talking about here...)

I believe everyone has the right to do whatever the **** they want with their own bodies. To control this is just as bad as abuse.

I think everything should be legalised because EVERY TIME YOU BAN SOMETHING IT MAKES IT 100 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS. This counts for pretty much everything but there is nothing this applies to more than drugs. The fact that drugs are illegal causes the most problems and crimes.

Comment

• LazyTownWW
        Moralist
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 28 - Friend For Life
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by pyrophilia
        I would say I'm slightly more of an Anarchist than a libertarian.

Personally I think 'tradition', 'conservatism', and 'morals' are all okay. Anyone can believe or think anything they want under any circumstances. You can DO what you want as long as you don't DIRECTLY control or abuse anyone else (for instance its wrong to do something to someone who says 'no', but its okay as long as THE INDIVIDUAL says 'yes' even if their parents say 'no'. I think you all know what I'm talking about here...)

I believe everyone has the right to do whatever the **** they want with their own bodies. To control this is just as bad as abuse.

I think everything should be legalised because EVERY TIME YOU BAN SOMETHING IT MAKES IT 100 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS. This counts for pretty much everything but there is nothing this applies to more than drugs. The fact that drugs are illegal causes the most problems and crimes.
        I'll give you a simple example. Alcohol abuse. In countries like Russia or Romania, people, especialy in the rural areas, drink on every ocation...they drink anything they can get they'r hands on, even MEDICINAL ALCOHOL, YOU KNOW, THE KNID THAT YOU USE TO DESSINFECT WOUNDS...they don't care if they kill themselfs - or everyone arround them in a car accident or a drunken outburst of anger...they'll still drink. Why? because they are ignorant, selfish, peasant ****s, and they don't know anything else...if you try to show them something new they will linch you for "standing in the way of tradition and theyr liberties and rights".

On the other hand, ass-hole mobsters like Al Capone got rich selling illegal alcohol to americans back in the '20's - see The Prohibition .

So...

Comment

• pyrophilia
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 10 - LazyTowner
          • Jan 2010

Oh man alcohol prohibition is the worst.

People go blind or just die from drinking that disinfectant alcohol shite.

Also it is the most dangerous recreational substance to manufacture. So many people's houses have blown up from alcohol experiments gone wrong during prohibition times.

Comment

• LazyTownWW
            Moralist
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Jun 2009

Also it is the most dangerous recreational substance to manufacture. So many people's houses have blown up from alcohol experiments gone wrong during prohibition times.
            Well, there is no such thing as alcohol prohibition here....and people simply abuse of it.

Comment

• pyrophilia
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 10 - LazyTowner
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by LazyTownWW

Well, there is no such thing as alcohol prohibition here....and people simply abuse of it.
              ****, well I guess they're just stupid

...or desperate

Comment

• Victoria
                Owner of GetLazy
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Apr 2007

Libertarianism's claim to fame: it's the political philosophy of someone whose mind is as advanced as a child's.

Comment

• SportaKandy
                  NEAT GUY
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
                  • Feb 2010

Comment

• Buzz
                    Der Postmeister
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 33 - New Superhero
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                    If the world was run by children it would be better then it is now.
                    I think that is a legend...the society would end in anarchy...dead and neglected pets in the streets next to dead children,
                    killed in battle for the coveted gummy bears...;) children can sometimes be just as cruel as adults...
                    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTownWW
                      Moralist
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Buzz
                      Originally posted by SportaKandy
                      If the world was run by children it would be better then it is now.
                      I think that is a legend...the society would end in anarchy...dead and neglected pets in the streets next to dead children,
                      killed in battle for the coveted gummy bears...;) children can sometimes be just as cruel as adults...
                      Yup, it's true...sometimes...
                      Originally posted by Xizer
                      Libertarianism's claim to fame: it's the political philosophy of someone whose mind is as advanced as a child's.
                      Did you realy say that? I'm surprised... :?

Comment

• pyrophilia
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        Level 10 - LazyTowner
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Xizer
                        Or the political philosophy of someone whose mind isn't as restricted as the average adult's.
                        Us humans are too used to conformity we need more arbitrariness, creativity, originality and much much more...

Comment

Working...