Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you hear the one about the two russian tourists?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear the one about the two russian tourists?

Two Russian tourists were vacationing in Zakopane, Poland when they decided to visit Tatra National Park located in Tatra Mountains. Only they got into the park without buying tickets.

Suddenly, they saw a bear coming towards them but thought it was an employee of the Park, dressed in a bear costume, who was going to charge them for entering without paying.

Supposedly, they wanted to “punch him just once so he would keep quite” as the two later told the Tatra Park management. But when employees, alerted by other tourists, came to the spot where the event took place, they found the Russians covered in blood and the bear unconscious.

The bear named Samson got nine stitches on the head and was taken to Krakow’s Zoo, Poland, for treatment. The Russians were sentenced to pay for Samson’s treatment and are going to be sued according to Polish laws regarding nature preservation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	russianbear.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	152782
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Did you hear the one about the two russian tourists?

What a grizzly story. must of caused some un-bear-able pain. Our bears in america just steal picnic baskets, especially at jellystone park.

Comment

lol...I just saw a documentary in the tv and say said the meat of bears is inedible...I never ate some so I can't confirm it ;)
      Gallery

Comment

Did you hear the one about the two russian tourists?

Yes bear meat is edible, I used to hunt up north in tahoe and make game sticks, steaks, all sorts of cuts from brown bear. I know certain bears are protected from being used as game.

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
          must of caused some un-bear-able pain.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Bear meat must be edible cuz otherwise how could the indians where those bear skin getups. They have to use every part of their game.

Comment

Its texture is similiar to pork, but needs heavy seasoning to quell the gamey taste, otherwise its ok.

Comment

Working...
              X