Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Seth
    Originally posted by nindanjoe
    Are there any hidden requirements for joining the WOJ forums? I tried before a long time ago while doing the requirements listed, but I never got anything.
    Would ya like to get to know me? That's one of the requirements. From Admin 1:

I got this idea from the Playful Play Forums. I feel that there are a lot of people who join and don't post or it's automated joining. So I disabled it from new people joining. If they want to join, they have follow these instructions.

If you want access to join the forum you must do one of two things.

1) Know a friend here and have them PM me with your desired user name and email address.

or

2) Email me yourself with the email you wish to sign up with, username you want, and you need to state that you've read/understand ALL the forum rules and will follow them. Oh and that you will try and post.
    [email protected]

3) All new members. Your posts will be moderated for 1 week. Then you will resume normal posting. Unless otherwise told so.

I need in your PM or email the following:
    Username:
    Temp. Password (you can change it once you've signed in):
    email address:

Thank you.

PS. Those that know I left know why I left and why I don't feel comfortable yet coming back full time.
    I thought the "or" meant it was optional! That would explain why I couldn't join back then.

Comment

Working...