• Show
Clear All
  • ooozmin
    Former moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    • May 2007

Transformers Trailer

Hey guys, I know there is some 1337 around here on this forum...I can smell it every time I log on. I was wondering if anybody could find me or get me THIS Transformers movie trailer so I can DL it and play around with it (MAKE YTMND'S). I would have just ripped it right from youtube but I wanna get a better quality version. So far I have just found streams...and you can't make GIFS out of streams now can you.

And if you can, that's f*cking 1337

Thanks!
  • LTgirl
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 18 - Wizard Of GetLazy
    • Apr 2007

gee, cj, perhaps i shouldn't tell you that as a kid, i LOVED transformers...and i still do.
    i'm really looking forward to this movie actually.

besides, even if it sucks, i can stare at josh duhamel ;)

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • May 2007

Trans-what?
      Never heard of it.

Comment

• ooozmin
        Former moderator
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • May 2007

anybody have my trailer =( I guess this will become a tranformers thread LOLLL

Comment

• nindanjoe
          Former Moderator
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
          • Apr 2007

I know I'm late, but I was able to find this link from the official site:

http://www.transformersmovie.com/./video/trailer.flv (16MB)

I'm still trying to figure out how to steal the 1080p one they link to.

Comment

• nindanjoe
            Former Moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
            Originally posted by nindanjoe
            I know I'm late, but I was able to find this link from the official site:

http://www.transformersmovie.com/./video/trailer.flv (16MB)

I'm still trying to figure out how to steal the 1080p one they link to.
            I know you will anyways, but if you figure it out, let me know... I'm a bit vexed, but that's probably cause its' 4 a.m. and I'm not that into the Transformers LMAO
            It's getting a bit late over here too.

I found a link in a forum while searching which said to look at the .qtl file because it had a link in there. And it did, I wonder how I overlooked that one! =D

Anywho, here's the 1080p version: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?sid=37083760&embedded=yes&t=mov&br=10300&s=950752261&start=0&end=&afr=0&nodeid=2737194&d=152&tz=&pg=MTUwMTA2MDc0OTQ2N2I4MD&authid=&sl=152&so=%252FYahoo%252FMovies%252FTrailers%252FTransformers%252Ftrailer4%2528HD%2529&tcode=&sdm=web&pt=rd]Super long link![/url]

It's going to try to download as makelist.dll, but it's actually a .mov file; don't forget to rename it! It's going to be about 181MB. Ok, time for snores.

EDIT: Used an anonymizer since I just got a Access Denied when downloading the other ones since my computer cannot handle 1080p. =D Or you can go here to see the link: http://preview.tinyurl.com/342y4s , and the right-click save as or something.

Ok, now I really have to sleep.

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • May 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
              here's the 1080p version: Super long link!

I want to have your babies.

Comment

• nindanjoe
                Former Moderator
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Apr 2007

=D Well, thank you very much.

Just to be complete here are the other versions:

480p (47.9MB)
                http://preview.tinyurl.com/2uwebh
                http://tinyurl.com/2uwebh

720p
                http://tinyurl.com/2ly5ve
                http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ly5ve

Ok, time for sleep, for reals. I hope this movie is good, though. I liked The Rock too. :)

EDIT: I noticed that the more tired I got, the more strange my sentences were. I forgot to mention, the 480p videos and stuff are encoded as h264. So you can actually use CCCP to play the files. Or you can use VLC Media Player and stuff.

Comment

• ooozmin
                  Former moderator
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • May 2007

oh boy! thank you SO MUCH all of you guys, you truly are teh 1337! Long live j00!

Long live j00!

Long live j00!

Comment

• Mosheddy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                    That's the cartoon, which rocked. This is the movie which is being directed by the biggest douche bag in hollywood, and my sworn enemy, Michael Bay. Mr. Bay has brought us such shit as The Island, Armageddon, Bad Boys 1 & 2, and of course Pearl Harbor. The only thing good he's done is The Rock... which was only awesome because of Nick Cage and Sean Connery.
                    I doubt CJ has ever actually watched the cartoon, so in order to appear unbais, he will just say it rocked seen as he doesn't have an opinion on it at all. Its very easy to jump on the anti-michael bay bandwagon and what a perfect way to contrast his opinion and condemn a film he hasn't even seen based on its director. I personally cannot stand watching Armageddon or Pearl Harbour, but other than those two, I have enjoyed michael bays films. He is very good at what he does, and what he does best is action movies. I honestly don't care for shai lebeauf and the annoying love story we will have to sit through. I care about watching massive robots kick the crap out of eachother and head stomping any humans which get in their way. How can you not get a hard on over this? And even if you are gonna sit there and throw a tantrum about michael bay ruining a franchise that you don't even care about and has been dead for years apart from its toys, you have steven spielberg co producing, so stop complaining and watch teh movie. :)

PS. sorry, according to CJ's logic, another way to tell if a michael bay movie is good or not, is by who is acting in it. Ofcourse that is all michael bays fault and not the actors/scriptwriters at all! what was I thinking! XD

Comment

• Zafa
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 28 - Friend For Life
                      • Apr 2007

Catfight!

Anyone got baby oil?

Comment

• Mosheddy
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

Ask any real director and they'll tell you how bad Michael Bay is.
                        OK, lets ask Steven Spielberg... OH WAIT.

He really isn't good. His movies are too one dimensional and have absolutely no deeper meaning. I guess it's okay to enjoy this schlock if you're an inbred idiot.
                        One dimensional huh? deeper meaning? Go watch shawshank redemption, action movies are not for you. And are you saying that anyone who enjoys actions movies are "inbred idiots"? Well excuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUUse me, princess!

I cannot get hard over this because I don't enjoy schlock as I've stated before, movies are supposed to be a visual ART.
                        I can't help but crack up everytime some pompus jerk has to capitalize the word "ART" when trying to stress his point about what he beleives film is.... and especially when that person calls them "movies". Film is storytelling in images, that is all. Before you start going on about how film needs more meaning, I suggest you go first and read about genre.

Well erm... I can't think of any reasoning to my opinions so I'll just say, THATs YOUR OPINION, even though you have clearly stated the reasons why you have that particular viewpoint, and I have not.
                        :?

Comment

• Zafa
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zafa
                          Catfight!
                          Poor choice if this was a joke

Anyone got baby oil?
                          Come on Zafa, we can tell you are starving for attention, look at your damn post count. You think you have all this respect from all the members, but the truth is that you don't :|

Comment

• Mosheddy
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • Apr 2007

Yeah, you're judging a film before its even been released and I'm the stupid one?

You went through my entire post "word for word" as if to show how much effort you are using to debunk my post and you spend half the time ranting about how you can't change my opinion. Then you use the other half of your post to not even use anything remotely substancial to back up your own opinions? No matter what you say, I think we can both agree that Michael bay put more effort into his films than you do into your posts. XD

And once again, if you have something to say about mass marketing in the film industry, please, say it about mass marketing in the film industry and don't flame the shit out of Michael Bay just because hes an easy target and he was made fun of in team america(another mass marketed overrated pile of shit, zomg fo'real?).

Comment

• Zafa
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Apr 2007

Catfight!
                              Poor choice if this was a joke
                              Dude, I thought it was funny, that's just my opinion, everyone has one, you can't get mad cause people have different opinions!

Anyone got baby oil?
                              Come on Zafa, we can tell you are starving for attention, look at your damn post count. You think you have all this respect from all the members, but the truth is that you don't :|
                              Dude you're the one starving for attention, always talking about Asian Stephanie and FSM, everyone is sick of that shit

Comment

Working...