Look out America! LESBIAN STREET GANGS are taking over!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Victoria
    Owner of GetLazy
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Apr 2007

Look out America! LESBIAN STREET GANGS are taking over!

My pal Bill O'Reilly has the scoop on this epidemic. It's not the bird flu, terrorists or killer bees taking over America. No, we have a new threat: Lesbian street gangs! They have pink pistols! EVERYBODY PANIC

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CFgXVyeGh2A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CFgXVyeGh2A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Lesbian or gay gangstas? Sounds like a some comedy script gone wrong. What the hell are these people thinking? This makes no sense to me. Anyone have any information on this stupidity?

Comment

• Mosheddy
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
      • Apr 2007

i don't understand CJ's picture.

Comment

• Victoria
        Owner of GetLazy
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 28 - Friend For Life
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        Lesbian or gay gangstas? Sounds like a some comedy script gone wrong. What the hell are these people thinking? This makes no sense to me. Anyone have any information on this stupidity?
        Apparently you missed the fact that this is a clip from The O'Reilly Factor

Comment

• Howard the Duck
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 15 - The Baby Troll
          • Apr 2007

Well O'Reilly's show pretty much is a comedy script gone wrong.

Comment

• kelly
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 19 - Secret Friend
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti

Dikes Taking Over.

Also, in before Kelly.
            Nice pun.
            I was in bed, BTW.

And I heard of this like four days ago on the LJ comm queer_rage.

Comment

• LTgirl
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 18 - Wizard Of GetLazy
              • Apr 2007

there are an awful lot of gay puns/jokes on this board.

just curious...how does everyone feel about gay people?

i'd like to know what the teens these days are like concerning that. i know when i was in highschool, there was only ONE guy who came out and the others kept the closet door shut. Our highschool was small, but i'd like to think we were a tolerant and accepting bunch.

i knew i was.

my current best friend is gay. i love her a lot. i have always been accepting of gays because i think most of the time they are some of the nicest people you can meet. i have been met with discrimination myself (from being a fat 13 year old then an anorexic 18 year old) and not being a partier (i've never been drunk/high) had many people teasing me in both highschool and college.
              I try not to judge others because it really sucks to be judged harshly.

so, what are your thoughts??

(i am probably opening a can of worms here....)

Comment

• Mosheddy
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Apr 2007

I was raised to beleive that homosexuality is wrong, both by my parents and by sunday school. This has led me to be extremely repressed towards all sexuality. I'm still a virgin. thanks for opening my worms LTgirl :(

Comment

• Vespasian
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                  I was raised to beleive that homosexuality is wrong, both by my parents and by sunday school. This has led me to be extremely repressed towards all sexuality. I'm still a virgin. thanks for opening my worms LTgirl :(
                  Funny that, Christian raisings, never harshly restricted me. Though as of yet, they haven't needed to.

Comment

• Mosheddy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Vespasian
                    Funny that, Christian raisings, never harshly restricted me. Though as of yet, they haven't needed to.
                    when my parents were drunk and I was only 7, they used to ask me if i had a girlfriend yet. when i said no they would laugh at me and call me gay. i didnt cry, i would then run into my room and play legos.

Comment

• Vespasian
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Vespasian
                      when my parents were drunk and I was only 7, they used to ask me if i had a girlfriend yet. when i said no they would laugh at me and call me gay. i didnt cry, i would then run into my room and play legos.
                      Ok, I get the idea.

My parents made me play legos too. :( It was awful!

Comment

• Mosheddy
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

i played legos out of choice. when we first moved to america, we only had a small 2 bedroom apartment to live in and the walls were thin. after legos, i would sit in the corner of my room and bang my head against the wall to drown out the sound of my parents having loud sex.

Comment

• Vespasian
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

i played legos out of choice. when we first moved to america, we only had a small 2 bedroom apartment to live in and the walls were thin. after legos, i would sit in the corner of my room and bang my head against the wall to drown out the sound of my parents having loud sex.
                          Are you trying to depress me? 'Cause it working.

Comment

• Mosheddy
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • Apr 2007

its ok though cause I paid them back with 10 years of bad grades in school. my dads dead and my mum has to take care of her unemployed waste of space of a son while he sits and plays world of warcraft 120 hours per week. do you beleive in karma vespasian?

Comment

• Vespasian
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Apr 2007

its ok though cause I paid them back with 10 years of bad grades in school. my dads dead and my mum has to take care of her unemployed waste of space of a son while he sits and plays world of warcraft 120 hours per week. do you beleive in karma vespasian?
                              Not fanatically, but I agree it seems to work out like that.

Comment

Working...