Seven Wonders of Get Lazy-THE FINAL LIST IS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zokita
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

I wanted the quote pyramids too, but I had a bit of fun having that shoegasm there. ;) I think I understand the whole shoe fetish thing now.

Comment

• Mosheddy
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zafa
      Kinda long and you might loose respect for her LOL

So I was on AIM one day and Eddy was talking to me, and he told me I have to make a ytmnd. No idea why he was telling me, cause I make like one a day. As a joke, I opened a random episode (surprise Santa) and clicked a random frame and moved around a little and noticed she looked asian. I took a screen shot, got a song and made it a ytmnd. Called it Asian Stephanie, and sent it to the AIM chat at the time. Not sure if everyone liked it or not, but we all got the idea to try and make it a fad. It was Eddy, CJ, Notorious, Jirojin, and I and Jirojin was the first to make an Asian Stephanie site, and the rest were to follow. Some of us even made Asian Stephanie avatars and sigs on getlazy. We were telling each other ideas of Asian Stephanie sites and all got a great laugh.

I just stuck too it, cause we had some great AIM chats back then, and I guess people just see me as the creator, but really it was that AIM chat lol

Cause I was really going to delete that ytmnd, cause originally it was a joke, but some how we got the idea for a fad LOL

Zokita, you don't have to put this in the description, you can keep what you have
      Dude, I mean, DUDE!? You totally forgot the part where stephanie proof read the first few asian stephanie sites! She liked yours but she thought Jirojin's were gay. He was devistated and deleted all of his sites shortly after.

Comment

Working...