X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zafa
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Apr 2007

I watched the episode and have to say a lot of you are going to be upset with me. I thought the episode was the worst episode I have ever seen of Lazytown, which doesn't mean a bad thing since all the episodes are great... except this one. Best part was when Robbie steals Stephanie's water and shes like hey, thats my water

Comment

• EdisLeado
      Founder of GetLazy
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 15 - The Baby Troll
      • Apr 2007

Haha, sounds like Stingy was listening to "She's A Maniac" on his headset while exercising. Does anyone else think Stephanie's new purple stocking things look weird? Why did she wear that?

Anyways, great episode overall -- I love the new stunts. I'm going to have to try out that soccer-ball flip toss :)
      sigpic

Comment

• Edgar
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
        • Apr 2007

okok

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 29 - Villain Number One
          • May 2007

Originally posted by calc
          Is that a new song? Sounds the same as the one here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjyIFoAp4g
          Arrgh! I'm so jealous. It makes me want to have kids just so I can go and see it and not be known as "that creepy guy that always turns up on his own".

Originally posted by Zafa
          I thought the episode was the worst episode I have ever seen of Lazytown, which doesn't mean a bad thing since all the episodes are great... except this one.
          I'm with you on that one. Can't say I cared much for the song, either, though it sounds better in the YouTube clip.
          Maybe it's just that the UK puppets are too loud again, so I couldn't hear the tune properly underneath them.

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
          God Was Protecting Julianna From the LAdder
          No, that was Sportacus.
          I know, it's easy to get them confused sometimes. :)

Comment

• mizz_pink
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Apr 2007

OMG THANK YOU *trying to breath again* YOUR THE BEST

Comment

• kelly
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 19 - Secret Friend
              • Apr 2007

OK, so it wasn't Thursday after all. Yay! Early b-day pressie. Gonna watch this as soon as it finishes.

Comment

• moomoo
                Trixie's ToyBoy
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Apr 2007

Hm, this energy book and sticker business has marketing written all over it. Expect to see these things in stores soon.

Cool episode though, though I didn't like the song that much.

Comment

• LoveTHYconan
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 13 - Purple Panther
                  • Apr 2007

I watched the episode and have to say a lot of you are going to be upset with me. I thought the episode was the worst episode I have ever seen of Lazytown, which doesn't mean a bad thing since all the episodes are great... except this one. Best part was when Robbie steals Stephanie's water and shes like hey, thats my water
                  i disagree, the worst episode in my book is definitely the snow monster one. that episode had no educational value, no where near enough comedy, very little character interaction, and seemingly no love put into it at all. it nearly broke my heart when i saw that one. but thankfully it was a one time occurance.

this episode was essential because they'll probably (hopefully) come out with energy booklets for the kids in america like they did in iceland. i think thats a great thing! i probably need to get one myself. i live off diet pepsi and cookies... and needless to say i pretty much never sleep. lol.

man, the camera angles get sweeter and sweeter with every new episode.

haha, i was gigglin like crazy at pretty much everything Robbie said and did. "sportanoodle" "you're hot" *points to his regular outfit* ...and i love that he reverse psychologies himself into doing healthy things.

and OMG OMG OMG !!!! I HAD TO REALLY REALLLY REALLLLY REPRESS MY SQUEELS OF JOY WHEN ROBBIE FELL ASLEEP AND SMILED AND THEN SAID "HELLO SPORTACUS" O LAWD! O LAWD! O LAWD! *fist pumps like mad*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAGURDERRRFLAFFLELAUGHPLENDDJGIDHAHHAYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN FTW FTW FTW !!! hahahahahhahahah!! OH SNAP!!! they do it on purpose! i swear!!!! *FLAILS ALL OVER THE FLOOR*

i'll be okay... rly. i just need to step outside and take a breath and then laugh non-stop for 10 minutes. k thx.

Comment

• moomoo
                    Trixie's ToyBoy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
                    and OMG OMG OMG !!!! I HAD TO REALLY REALLLY REALLLLY REPRESS MY SQUEELS OF JOY WHEN ROBBIE FELL ASLEEP AND SMILED AND THEN SAID "HELLO SPORTACUS" O LAWD! O LAWD! O LAWD! *fist pumps like mad*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAGURDERRRFLAFFLELAUGHPLENDDJGIDHAHHAYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN FTW FTW FTW !!! hahahahahhahahah!! OH SNAP!!! they do it on purpose! i swear!!!! *FLAILS ALL OVER THE FLOOR*

i'll be okay... rly. i just need to step outside and take a breath and then laugh non-stop for 10 minutes. k thx.
                    Ha, I knew you were gonna act like that the second I saw that scene.

Comment

• LoveTHYconan
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by moomoo
                      Ha, I knew you were gonna act like that the second I saw that scene.
                      LOL! srsly though, my day is gonna be beyond rad just because that two seconds gave me the lulz and put me in such a good mood. it's 9 in the morning and i feel like dancing. lololol

Comment

• Zafa
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

i disagree, the worst episode in my book is definitely the snow monster one. that episode had no educational value, no where near enough comedy, very little character interaction, and seemingly no love put into it at all. it nearly broke my heart when i saw that one. but thankfully it was a one time occurance.

this episode was essential because they'll probably (hopefully) come out with energy booklets for the kids in america like they did in iceland. i think thats a great thing! i probably need to get one myself. i live off diet pepsi and cookies... and needless to say i pretty much never sleep. lol.

man, the camera angles get sweeter and sweeter with every new episode.

haha, i was gigglin like crazy at pretty much everything Robbie said and did. "sportanoodle" "you're hot" *points to his regular outfit* ...and i love that he reverse psychologies himself into doing healthy things.

Woah Shannon... you know what this means right? This is are one thing we don't have in common! lol!, but The snow monster was lame, so I agree with you on that part.

You should make that end part where he says hey sportacus a ytmnd. lol I would 5 it

Also Diet Pepsi and cookies are awesome! I like Diet Pepsi better than regular pepsi... It's not because I'm on a diet, it's because of the taste ;)

And Coke kinda makes me sick :(

Comment

• kelly
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 19 - Secret Friend
                          • Apr 2007

I wasn't quite that hysterical, but I might have had a similar reaction if there weren't people asleep in the next room (Me? asleep by 8:08? 1:01 maybe.) As far as I'm concerned I'm a queer fangeek, ergo queer readings, even of 'innocent' texts, are perfectly natural for me.

Edit: Time to go to bed. I had to edit to change the HTML tags on those italics to BBcode.

Comment

• LoveTHYconan
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • Apr 2007

Woah Shannon... you know what this means right? This is are one thing we don't have in common! lol!, but The snow monster was lame, so I agree with you on that part.

You should make that end part where he says hey sportacus a ytmnd. lol I would 5 it

Also Diet Pepsi and cookies are awesome! I like Diet Pepsi better than regular pepsi... It's not because I'm on a diet, it's because of the taste ;)

yes, it is too bad that we disagree on something (but it was bound to happen sometime)... it doesn't matter though, cause you understand the superiority of diet pepsi! all is well in our marriage! lol.

Comment

• Zafa
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Apr 2007

yes, it is too bad that we disagree on something (but it was bound to happen sometime)... it doesn't matter though, cause you understand the superiority of diet pepsi! all is well in our marriage! lol.
                              I like combining Diet Pepsi, Root Beer, Orange Soda and Sprite, to make a super soda!

The Pepsi with the blackrasberry or strawberry are good too, pepsi twist or something like that

Comment

• DSK
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                • Apr 2007

Eeeee *flails* thank you so much!!! *waits eagerly for it to download* ^___^<3<3<3

Comment

Working...