215 - Energy Book [Episode - UK] [NEW!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fredrick2003
    I mean yeah I don't *want* it to end, but you don't want something to go on too long. I think 2 seasons is enough.

no you are Wrong ;)

Comment

Man, I just knew the robbie/sportacus slash fans would SQUEE over the last scene as soon as I watched it >_<

Comment

I never expected a new episode.. well this made my day :)

Comment

I never expected a new one either, but I also never expected my monthly Internet usage to be completely exhausted already. So I have to wait I till the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrick2003
            I mean yeah I don't *want* it to end, but you don't want something to go on too long. I think 2 seasons is enough.
            I think they (as writers) could still get a couple more good seasons out of it, but Julianna is getting a bit old to be an 8-year-old. At the start she was barely up to Magnus' shoulders, but she's nearly as tall as him in this episode.

Still cute as hell, but in a different "I refuse to grow up" kinda way.

Comment

This episode was too... "healthy"

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Originally posted by notoriousmdc
                Originally posted by lazyscoutjedi
                This episode was too... "healthy"
                BLASPHEMY!

MADNESS!!
                Ya Rly. How can it be too healthy? ITS LAZYTOWN!!! It's not -- the -- Lou Dobbs -- Power Hour?

What the hell...
                I guess I thought it was too "healthy" because most other episodes were about something other than health like pirates or cake or aliens or some dancing contest or whatever where the health message was a lot more subtle. But this one was about these energy books of course and everyone was suppose to do all these healthy things which was kind of boring to me and the health stuff was more in your face or whatever

Comment

"]This episode was too... "healthy" [/quote]

i learned a lot of Moves in this Episode

Comment

Will wait for US release...

Comment

I don't think that will make the episode any better :(.

Comment

It won't make it worse either, damn UK puppet voice actors ruin it every time.

Comment

^I dislike the UK voice actors too, but they obviously don't ruin the show since that version of it has enjoyed far more success than the USA version. :(

I'll be waiting too, hopefully Nick Jr. USA doesn't kill it off completely without airing the rest of the season.

Comment

I got the impression that it was fairly successful in 2004 and 2005, when Nick Jr. still advertised the show and aired it regularly. Nick Jr. just pulled it off the main schedule and stopped advertising it because it doesn't make as much money as Dora the Explorer. LazyTown is an expensive show to produce and license, while Dora (and most of the other Nick Jr. shows) is a Nick Jr. original series and doesn't have licensing fees (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                              I got the impression that it was fairly successful in 2004 and 2005, when Nick Jr. still advertised the show and aired it regularly. Nick Jr. just pulled it off the main schedule and stopped advertising it because it doesn't make as much money as Dora the Explorer. LazyTown is an expensive show to produce and license, while Dora (and most of the other Nick Jr. shows) is a Nick Jr. original series and doesn't have licensing fees (I think).
                              I think we know what must be done...

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
                                Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                                Originally posted by Zokita
                                I think we know what must be done...

O_O

ZOMG
                                Lazytown is The Best

Comment

Working...
                                X